• IP Copied!
  • My Demotion

AtresMortes

Mythical
    AtresMortes
    AtresMortes AtresMortes
    Yup, I was demoted.

For those of you asking, it had mostly to do with the incident of my brother hacking, and me trying to stick up for him, without actually knowing he hacked at the time. Turns out, he was hacking.

A week or two after the incident, there was a picture brought to me of something I said that didn't exactly match up with something I said later. I tried to explain myself, but it was more-so an excuse, and I realized I made a mistake in not being clear at the time. At two in the morning, I had said something that I soon realized made no sense to the situation, and me thinking it was a minor detail, felt I didn't need to correct it. Turns out the little things we say in our everyday lives can come back to bite. Take it from me, think before you speak. I talked with the owners and they stuck with their decision, and even though I may think it's a bit unfair, I respect their decision.

I look forward to seeing everyone in-game, as I will have much more time to play and talk wth everyone. I'm glad to have been a staff member for over 5 months, and hope I made some kind of positive impact on the community.

Who knows? I may apply in a year when I'm 15 if I'm still around, or not. I've learned from my mistake, and I hope I brought something to you all today and throughout my time staffing.

Thank you everyone,
    -Atres

Funnehh

Mythical
    Funnehh
    Funnehh Funnehh
    Well, I'm going to miss you as staff. Good helper sad to see you go. I hope you still play!

The_HX_Gamer

The_HX_Gamer
    The_HX_Gamer The_HX_Gamer
    I'm sorry about that AtresMoltres, it's good that you were standing up for your brother, but at the end of the day, the staff have to maintain order, and they had to demote you. I'm really sorry about the fact you never got to become a Moderator.

I wish you luck when you apply later on,
    The_HX_Gamer

InfiniteRevenge

Sorry if you didn't know about your brother hacking. I had to report him and I understand that you had to defend him. If I knew you didn't know he hacked I wouldn't of showed the convo to staff. Hopefully you get accepted as staff later on.

AtresMortes

Mythical
    AtresMortes
    AtresMortes AtresMortes
    Sorry if you didn't know about your brother hacking. I had to report him and I understand that you had to defend him. If I knew you didn't know he hacked I wouldn't of showed the convo to staff. Hopefully you get accepted as staff later on.
    The whole reason I defended him was because I didn't think it was even possible for an innocent kid like him to hack, and I checked his Minecraft folder. If I found hacked clients in the folder, I would have the team ensure he gets banned. Turns out I was wrong. Later, we screenshared his computer and found a couple of hacked clients in the recycling bin and in his launcher. You did the right thing.

verenity_

Titan
    0hRatio
    0hRatio 0hRatio
    Blood is thicker than water ( or pixels). If you have the opportunity again, take a step back and ask yourself if there is a possibility that he could be "hacking" and make it a teaching moment for your brother. Getting caught using an non approved client on a minecraft server is easier to teach your sibling, then let's say in real life and breaking the law. You are very young, take this incident and learn from it.

AbusingPing

Champion
    AbusingPing
    AbusingPing AbusingPing
    That is really sad to hear, I will miss you because when I have problems I used to go to you because you were a active that staff always helped me without a doubt. Thank you for helping me and the players on the server, see you around TMD? ;)
    EDIT : Hope this puts a smile to your face : http://prnt.sc/c8qz6v . ;)

YouCanBeMine

Yup, I was demoted.

For those of you asking, it had mostly to do with the incident of my brother hacking, and me trying to stick up for him, without actually knowing he hacked at the time. Turns out, he was hacking.

A week or two after the incident, there was a picture brought to me of something I said that didn't exactly match up with something I said later. I tried to explain myself, but it was more-so an excuse, and I realized I made a mistake in not being clear at the time. At two in the morning, I had said something that I soon realized made no sense to the situation, and me thinking it was a minor detail, felt I didn't need to correct it. Turns out the little things we say in our everyday lives can come back to bite. Take it from me, think before you speak. I talked with the owners and they stuck with their decision, and even though I may think it's a bit unfair, I respect their decision.

I look forward to seeing everyone in-game, as I will have much more time to play and talk wth everyone. I'm glad to have been a staff member for over 5 months, and hope I made some kind of positive impact on the community.

Who knows? I may apply in a year when I'm 15 if I'm still around, or not. I've learned from my mistake, and I hope I brought something to you all today and throughout my time staffing.

Thank you everyone,
    -Atres
    Atres im glad you stuck up for your brother thats humane. Hes closer to you then staff are. Sad to see you demoted. you were the best they had. still suprised you wernt promoted and all but i guess its hard to become staff in the first place. See ya later atres.

~Space
    8/21/16

AtresMortes

Mythical
    AtresMortes
    AtresMortes AtresMortes
    Blood is thicker than water ( or pixels). If you have the opportunity again, take a step back and ask yourself if there is a possibility that he could be "hacking" and make it a teaching moment for your brother. Getting caught using an non approved client on a minecraft server is easier to teach your sibling, then let's say in real life and breaking the law. You are very young, take this incident and learn from it.
    That's not what I was demoted for. I was demoted for making a slip-up in writing without bothering to correct, because I felt it was such a small detail, in addition to suspicions about my brother's appeal.

On a side note, I appreciate all of the kind words from the community. I'm glad I was able to make a positive impact on most of you, as that was my #1 goal at the beginning.

Falaras

Titan
    Falaras
    Falaras Falaras
    You were my favorite staff member, you were the best of the best in my opinion, dont be mad at your brother too long, people make mistakes :(

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    Atres, i remember when i first joined the server... i absolutely hated you and wanted nothing to do with you at all. With time we grew outgrew the hatred and became friends. I remember once everyone hackusated me on the server and u messaged me "damn hard to keep track with all these hackustaion warnings when your online lol" that literally made my day. Its sad to see you go. Im tempban rn which i hate, i hope your on still even though ur not staff id still like you to play. Like when you killed me with a bare Katana in atlanta when i was in half jug. or when i ran from you when i was VIP. XD Sincerely your good friend Austin aka Pawndah <3

SG_Dragonz
    SG_Dragonz SG_Dragonz
    Ya know, I never met you or even saw you, but all these nice community words or words of good people. You have a lot of people on your back, and helping you out. I will be happy to see you as a Helper again if you do end up Applying, and getting accepted.

<3 too a good Helper