• IP Copied!
  • My Resignation from Admin

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    Hey everyone, so as you can probably tell from the title of this thread I have decided that I will be resigning from my position as Admin on Havoc.

I’ve been on the staff team for about 2.5 years now, and I’ve had a lot of fun doing it. It’s been a great experience for me and I’ve made a lot of friends throughout my time as staff on here. While there may have been some low points, I’ve enjoyed my time here overall.

So, why am I resigning then? Honestly I just don’t see myself having enough interest in the server to adequately work as a staff member. I will be getting a job in a day or two as I need to start making some money (no, I don’t get paid for being an Admin that’s just a rumour someone started :p), and when combining a job with schoolwork and other commitments (compounding with my lack of interest) I don’t see myself being able to be a good staff member.

I don’t feel like typing up much more, so I made a video explaining fully why I’m resigning, please give it a look if you’re curious.

The video can be found here.

_White_Fang

_White_Fang
    _White_Fang _White_Fang
    Wow. Sad to see you go. Hope you have fun outside of this server.
    We'll all miss you <3

twd_maggie

Titan
    twd_maggie
    twd_maggie twd_maggie
    BEN we've had many downs not so many ups but i'm sad seeing you resign D:: thank you for your time and commitment being staff even tho you perm muted, temp banned, and forum banned me i really appreciate all you did for the server and will miss you on the staff team. hope everything goes well in ur life sry for calling you bias n always saying you were abusing xD good luck -2Lily ::)