• IP Copied!
  • My Story of Unjustified Death. (VERY SAD/ANGRY) (Please Read)

Is this my fault or the servers?

• Its the servers fault. Yes I want change!

• Its your fault. No change needed

• Its the servers fault. No change needed

• Its the your fault. I want change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mining4blocks

Mining4blocks
    Mining4blocks Mining4blocks
    I was playing on server 3 of the mining dead recently. Running around the Berksly safe-zone and I look down at the chat bar to see a message that said, "Drink water immediately or you will die" something like that. So of course I hop on that truck that's by the entrance to the safe zone so I wont get eaten by walkers. I open my inventory and BAM I start to die. Some what panicking I pull out my back pack that has all my food/water in it. To my horror I cant open it. No comment comes up that backpacks are under maintenance or we are experiencing some bugs. Nothing.

I can even remember reading about a update that came out a while ago stating the all duffel bags, backpacks and sacks have been patched and are now working. As a last hope I eat 6 or 7 pain killers and /sz enter. With only a little life reaming I run to my chest and try to take all my important items and shove them in there. But my juggernaut armor wont come off and keeps glitching back on my person. So i die.

I will tell you the truth irl I started to lose it. I lost full juggernaut armor a firefly, a gold pistil. (sorry don't know the name of the gun) and everything else. This wouldn't be much of a loss if I could get those items back. But the people on this sever sell juggernaut armor for and outstanding $50,000 per piece or in most cases more! No one is running a round with that much money. And the legendary weapons especially the firefly 100,000 easy. So I lost everything because the server failed to work in its promised working order.:mad:

This server has so much potentially! If I were running this I would at least give the person shall we call it a refund. Even better, change the server so people cant sell items at 50,000+ or make it easier to get those items. That's not going to happen I know this. After this... unless something happens I doubt if I'm going to play on this server anymore except to see what the new Mine Wars is like.

I don't expect anyone to jump out and say, "Hey that's unfair take my armor!" Honestly I don't even think people will read this. But if you do what do you think? Is this my fault or the servers? I would love your opinion and support.

If you support me may the gods of Minecraft shine brightly on your future! But seriously I really love the support this irl almost made me cry because years of work is gone in and instant not because of my foolishness ,but because the server failed to work.
    From

Mining4blocks:cool:

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    I'm sorry this happened to you, make sure you always refill your thirst level when it's at 20 or lower, this will prevent unnecessary deaths such as the one you had.

Last edited:

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    bummer u always need to have water in ur main invent because of a easy to fix mistake u died I don't feel sorry and most people go around with 50k

verenity_

Titan
    0hRatio
    0hRatio 0hRatio
    Honestly, it could many things outside of HavocMC control that resulted in your inability to remove items or open backpacks. The internet connection between your client and the server could be at fault. It really sounds like that you were experiencing lag, therefore it was the latency between the two nodes that caused you problem. Katitude made a good point to Hydrate before you get to 20 so you will not experience this again.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Whoever wears full on tmd3 deserves to lose it (jkjk)

But seriously only wear riot.

I wear riot, altough i have jugg, it is too unprofitable to wear on pve servers. Also, i can sell you a really discounted set mining4blocks, like maybe 70k for the whole set (around 450 dura give or take a couple)

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    I see why you're upset about this, I've experienced a similar issue in Hell Night, but never in any of the regular servers. I agree there needs to be a patch for the glitch, however, I don't think that giving a refund to players would be a profitable thing to do. If refunds were given to players who died due to bugs/glitches, it would just get kind of boring to not have to worry about all those valuables being lost. I look at it as an opportunity to start fresh again after dying with a bunch of really good loot.