• IP Copied!
  • My story

likebeingawesome
    likebeingawesome likebeingawesome
    Hey this is my Mining Dead Story unlike others this one will be realistic and will be enjoyable leave coments on what you think and speculation for the futeare and what it holds for jason and his frends.

*chhh crackle chhh hello im yall host John williams. Heres yall update on the outbreak. The govenment is begining to evacuate people in small towns to larger towns. I personaly have plans of stayin in our lil town. Now its time for gas gri- chhh crakle chhh* Ya hear that boys the government wants us to go to the nearest big town. Said Kameron. Hmm well we paid alot of money to do this so were stayin for the whole week. Said Nick. Ok thats a good idea I said. The next day was wednesday the 3rd day of our camping trip. We tuned in to the radio station again * chh chh Things sure have been goin bad real fast the government wants people in sertain areas to go to major citys. Suposidly we is in an infected area and we need to go to huston but i'm still stayin. Here in our lil town. Now we have been seein some of them. A man called us up earlyer sayin the best way ta kill them infected ones was gettin there heads now its time for sitin o- chh chhh crackle* Ok I said we should try callin the gu-. Gruuh Grah Err. Dead ones. I said Who has a knife. I got one said charlie. Well get it out quick I said. Behind you Charlie said brant. Oh **** said Charlie. Charlie jumped out of the way and went at its neck and it keep walking towards him. The head the head I shouted. Charlie went at its head the knife blade went in a broke off. But we had killed it. Is it dead jace is it dead. Said charlie. Its dead I said. I think there attracted to loud sounds some more might be coming. Someone get the axe quick. Ok. Said Kammeron he ran and got the axe. I ran and grabed my phone. I called the radio station. Hello who is this said the man on the other end. My name is Jason I said are you the radio station owner? Why yes I am he said names Redd Ashton.

End of Chapter one