• IP Copied!
  • New Ammo Types

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    I do not mean caliber when I say new types. I mean new ammo types entirely. Examples below.

Armor Piercing Rounds- Deal 30% more damage to any player wearing a full set of any type of armor. Does 15% more damage if said condition is not met. Rare, but can be bought from shop at a 3x markup from normal rounds and can not be bought with infinite.

High-Velocity Rounds- Deal 35% more damage to each player. Very rare and unobtainable from shop, but can be found at Hartsfield and Del Arno.

Explosive/Pyro Rounds
    Deal fire and explode slightly upon impact but are strictly for sniper rifles. Deal 50% more damage upon impact (and fire) but are insanely rare and cannot be bought from the shop.

Hollow Point Rounds- Will 'spread out' when hitting target to maximize damage. 20% more damage to target, and can be bought from the shop for a 250% markup (infinite not included).

We go to SHOTGUN SHELLS past this point. None of these can be bought with infinite (as in not paying for them).

Flechette- Instead of typical pellets, flechette rounds shoot *darts*. These have armor piercing qualities and deal 20% more damage. 400% shop markup.

Birdshot- Similar to now-used buckshot, but uses smaller pellets and more of them. It deals more damage up close but has less range. 250% shop markup.

Slugs- Insead of pellets, shoots one *large projectile* at very high velocity. Essentially a sniper rifle, but not. Deals 35% more damage, but again, be warned- this is less of a shotgun now and more of a DMR [Designated Marksman Rifle].
    450% shop markup.

Let me know thoughts and comments down below over this idea and what can be done to make it better. Thanks.

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    This is a good idea. I just dont know if this would make the server unbalanced and jugg wars to quick

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    I do not mean caliber when I say new types. I mean new ammo types entirely. Examples below.

Armor Piercing Rounds- Deal 30% more damage to any player wearing a full set of any type of armor. Does 15% more damage if said condition is not met. Rare, but can be bought from shop at a 3x markup from normal rounds and can not be bought with infinite.

High-Velocity Rounds- Deal 35% more damage to each player. Very rare and unobtainable from shop, but can be found at Hartsfield and Del Arno.

Explosive/Pyro Rounds
    Deal fire and explode slightly upon impact but are strictly for sniper rifles. Deal 50% more damage upon impact (and fire) but are insanely rare and cannot be bought from the shop.

Hollow Point Rounds- Will 'spread out' when hitting target to maximize damage. 20% more damage to target, and can be bought from the shop for a 250% markup (infinite not included).

We go to SHOTGUN SHELLS past this point. None of these can be bought with infinite (as in not paying for them).

Flechette- Instead of typical pellets, flechette rounds shoot *darts*. These have armor piercing qualities and deal 20% more damage. 400% shop markup.

Birdshot- Similar to now-used buckshot, but uses smaller pellets and more of them. It deals more damage up close but has less range. 250% shop markup.

Slugs- Insead of pellets, shoots one *large projectile* at very high velocity. Essentially a sniper rifle, but not. Deals 35% more damage, but again, be warned- this is less of a shotgun now and more of a DMR [Designated Marksman Rifle].
    450% shop markup.

Let me know thoughts and comments down below over this idea and what can be done to make it better. Thanks.
    Too bad Hartsfield is gone now....