• IP Copied!
  • New Enemies in TMD PVE (Developers please read)

Select all the mobs you think should be added to the game. You may pick multiple.

• Fast Zombie

Votes: 3 33.3%
    • Tank Zombie

Votes: 3 33.3%
    • Melee Zombie

Votes: 2 22.2%
    • Survivor

Votes: 8 88.9%
    • Military

Votes: 8 88.9%
    • None of them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EnderLordGaming

I've recently gotten back into TMD PVE. I've been playing for about a week. While it was interesting at first, it soon became boring. All you really need to survive in TMD PVE is decent armor, decent guns, and food and water. All of those things are easy to obtain if you know the right locations to loot. You can find riot gear and Tier 4 or 5 guns in large amounts in CDC, Terminus, the military airfield, etc. The game becomes very boring because you can easily kill walkers with this gear. Most melee weapons and Tier 4+ guns can one shot them. I think that to make TMD PVE harder by adding in more variations of zombies. The developers were on the right track adding whisperers, but here are some more ideas for mobs that could be added:
    • Fast Zombie: It runs as quickly as a whisperer, but does the same amount of damage as a normal walker. While it would be relatively easy to kill, it would still be interesting to suddenly have one of these rush at you. This should be the most common enemy to spawn out of all of my suggestions because it isn't a massive threat.
    • Tank Zombie: It's slow, but it wears military or riot gear and does more damage than a normal walker, but not as much as a whisperer. Maybe there could be a chance of the zombie dropping a piece of it's armor upon death.
    • Melee Zombie: It wields melee weapons like the whisperer, but it does not do as much damage (it could carry weaker weapons like hammers, dull knives, canes, etc.) Other than that it is a normal walker.
    • Survivor: This is not a zombie, but a hostile "human" mob. It could be a skeleton that carries various weapons and wears various types of armor. Perhaps we could have multiple tiers or this mob. So, for example, a Tier 1 Survivor would be able to spawn with Tier 1 or 2 guns and leather armor, a Tier 2 would spawn with Tier 2 or 3 guns and military gear, and a Tier 3 would spawn with Tier 4 or 5 guns and riot gear (just some examples). The higher the tier, the rarer the survivor is.
    • Military: Also not a zombie, the military mob would spawn in groups of 3-6 and would be hostile. They would carry military guns (Scars, AKs, RPGs, etc.) and would always wear full sets of military gear. These groups would be quite rare.
    So there you have it, some hostile mobs that would make TMD PVE more difficult and interesting. You can give them better names if you'd like.Of course, these mobs will be significantly less common than normal walkers, but just encountering them occasionally would spice up the game and add a challenge. Heck, I think that if these are added to the game, some players will even go looking for them to experience a challenge.

Also, another thing, I do not want these to be added to TMD PVP. TMD PVP should be mainly about fighting other players. I don't even really think whisperers should be on TMD PVP. These mobs are solely for TMD PVE.

So what do you think? Tell me in the poll above!

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    I think whatever it comes to add up some layers of difficulty I'm on it. It might not be exactly how the show runs but I get thats pve is so easy to get bored. Tough walkers could be a good way to bring up your legendary stuff outside the safezone.
    I've always been vocal about bringing up mc's crafting ability. It was awesome to scavenge for car parts and look for its spawn pints to get a vehicle. When they added whole cars/bikes inside regular loot bags this whole job was gone.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    I think whatever it comes to add up some layers of difficulty I'm on it. It might not be exactly how the show runs but I get thats pve is so easy to get bored. Tough walkers could be a good way to bring up your legendary stuff outside the safezone.
    I've always been vocal about bringing up mc's crafting ability. It was awesome to scavenge for car parts and look for its spawn pints to get a vehicle. When they added whole cars/bikes inside regular loot bags this whole job was gone.
    I like this idea... developers, please take this into consideration!

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    It would go well if like there was infected riot police, crazed survivors, or infected army personnel. It would add flavor and immersion that even I could agree with. I highly support this!
    Those are great ideas! Imagine walking into Atlanta on PVP, not only chased by walkers and players, but undead military and crazed survivors!

Kanzelin_Linuk

Mythical
    Jesse_Linuk
    Jesse_Linuk Jesse_Linuk
    Those are great ideas! Imagine walking into Atlanta on PVP, not only chased by walkers and players, but undead military and crazed survivors!
    The riot police in major towns and cities with undead military using military equipment or unarmed attacking you on-site (military sites especially)

Chocolattae

Famous
    Chocolattae
    Chocolattae Chocolattae
    Yes, yes, and yes!

This is what TMDPVE needs: variety. Roleplaying doesn’t add much gameplay-wise, but modifying the walkers definitely does. Even walkers with guns would pose a challenge for people who make platforms outside of safezones with barricades, thus making farming walker kills more difficult. Such an implementation would bridge the gap in terms of difficulty between TMDPVE and TMDPVP; a little differentiation between the two makes a difference!

Kanzelin_Linuk

Mythical
    Jesse_Linuk
    Jesse_Linuk Jesse_Linuk
    Yes, yes, and yes!

This is what TMDPVE needs: variety. Roleplaying doesn’t add much gameplay-wise, but modifying the walkers definitely does. Even walkers with guns would pose a challenge for people who make platforms outside of safezones with barricades, thus making farming walker kills more difficult. Such an implementation would bridge the gap in terms of difficulty between TMDPVE and TMDPVP; a little differentiation between the two makes a difference!
    I can get behind this idea. I would say your point makes sense.