• New epic cool gamemode idea

Is this a yes?

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    I was scrolling through discord, and an idea for a mode that would be perfect for Havoc popped into my head. Basically, you take the old MW conquest plugin and map, and you use world edit to change the oak trees to jungle trees. Next, you put bunkers or shacks on top of the control points, to add to the breaching difficulty, and to give them more of a strategic value.

Instead of having Sith and Jedi, you have US troops and Viet Cong. The US troops can use M60s, M16s, and M14s, while the Viet Cong use AK47s, RPGs, and SKS carbines that use the Winchester texture. For melees, the Americans can use Bowie knives, and the Viet Cong can have hoes, or a similar piece of farming equipment. Finally, instead of Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader, you use Stalin and Richard Nixon, both of whom have H-Bomb launchers, which are similar to RPGs, except they apply a wither effect to any in the blast range.

For the force skills, Stalin can use Starvation, which holds the enemy in the air, and does damage via malnutrition (similar to force choke). Nixon can use Watergate, which brings an outrage onto the enemy that keeps them from seeing straight (similar to mind trick).

A theoretical name option for this mode would be 'Jungle Fever.' This concludes my suggestion. Thank you if you managed to read the whole way through.

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    I was scrolling through discord, and an idea for a mode that would be perfect for Havoc popped into my head. Basically, you take the old MW conquest plugin and map, and you use world edit to change the oak trees to jungle trees. Next, you put bunkers or shacks on top of the control points, to add to the breaching difficulty, and to give them more of a strategic value.

Instead of having Sith and Jedi, you have US troops and Viet Cong. The US troops can use M60s, M16s, and M14s, while the Viet Cong use AK47s, RPGs, and SKS carbines that use the Winchester texture. For melees, the Americans can use Bowie knives, and the Viet Cong can have hoes, or a similar piece of farming equipment. Finally, instead of Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader, you use Stalin and Richard Nixon, both of whom have H-Bomb launchers, which are similar to RPGs, except they apply a wither effect to any in the blast range.

For the force skills, Stalin can use Starvation, which holds the enemy in the air, and does damage via malnutrition (similar to force choke). Nixon can use Watergate, which brings an outrage onto the enemy that keeps them from seeing straight (similar to mind trick).

A theoretical name option for this mode would be 'Jungle Fever.' This concludes my suggestion. Thank you if you managed to read the whole way through.
    At least someone is thinking of something new.
    I hope this gets added. TMD is getting incredibly boring again.

Also, take a look at this thread.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Though this is an interesting idea and does sound fun I don't see it becoming a type of gamemode soon, we are however in the middle of making some changes and Im pushing as hard as I can to persuade the entire development team to venture out into more game modes for the server

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    Though this is an interesting idea and does sound fun I don't see it becoming a type of gamemode soon, we are however in the middle of making some changes and Im pushing as hard as I can to persuade the entire development team to venture out into more game modes for the server
    The best part is, if the dev bois actually spent a little time on it, it wouldn't take long at all to do. They have almost all of the tools built for it.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker

this is a horrible idea. Im sorry, pieces of ****ing human **** like Stalin should not be remembered in a "joke". Not to mention this is Minecraft we dont need watergate lmao. Also Vietcong? Thats a bit far. I think something like it could work if it was changed significantly however.

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    this is a horrible idea. Im sorry, pieces of ****ing human **** like Stalin should not be remembered in a "joke". Not to mention this is Minecraft we dont need watergate lmao. Also Vietcong? Thats a bit far. I think something like it could work if it was changed significantly however.
    Grow a sense of humor. Yes, Stalin killed quite a few people. That doesn't make it horrible to joke about it. Watergate is a part of American history, and there isn't a reason for it to be a no no. The entire theme of this mode, if you didn't manage to grasp it, was of the Vietnam war, hence the political leaders for the communists and capitalists (Stalin might've died off by then, idrk), the Vietnam era guns, and the literal jungle. If all you're going to do is get offended over threads in a video game forum, please leave and take your lack of contributions elsewhere.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Grow a sense of humor. Yes, Stalin killed quite a few people. That doesn't make it horrible to joke about it. Watergate is a part of American history, and there isn't a reason for it to be a no no. The entire theme of this mode, if you didn't manage to grasp it, was of the Vietnam war, hence the political leaders for the communists and capitalists (Stalin might've died off by then, idrk), the Vietnam era guns, and the literal jungle. If all you're going to do is get offended over threads in a video game forum, please leave and take your lack of contributions elsewhere.
    Stalin isnt a ****ing joke. He didnt kill quite a few people, he killed millions. How is human suffering on that level some how a joke?

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    If it makes you feel any better, I thought it was a cool idea...
    Based off this, does that mean every WWII based game shouldn't exist? Because it's 'not funny' to joke about Hitler, who killed MUCH more than Stalin?

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    If it makes you feel any better, I thought it was a cool idea...

Based off this, does that mean every WWII based game shouldn't exist? Because it's 'not funny' to joke about Hitler, who killed MUCH more than Stalin?
    that is false. Stalin killed millions more than Hitler. Video games with Stalin dont turn it into a joke where you starve your enemy to death either. Making Stalin the enemy you can not play and must kill as the objective would be a good thing, and watergate is just silly lol

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    that is false. Stalin killed millions more than Hitler. Video games with Stalin dont turn it into a joke where you starve your enemy to death either. Making Stalin the enemy you can not play and must kill as the objective would be a good thing, and watergate is just silly lol
    For the record, if we are talking about Stalin, he was no solely responsible for the starvation. Yes he killed around 7 million, but when Germany invaded, their policies led to about 4 million in addition to starve. Add on Germany’s holacaust (which I would say is related to starvation in the human suffering area) about 17 million victims overall during that. So a total of 21 million people on Germany’s side.

(just quick googling and knowledge so disclaimer)

Last edited:

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    For the record, if we are talking about Stalin, he was no solely responsible for the starvation. Yes he killed around 7 million, but when Germany invaded, their policies led to about 4 million in addition to starve. Add on Germany’s holacaust (which I would say is related to starvation in the human suffering area) about 17 million victims overall during that. So a total of 21 million people on Germany’s side.

(just quick googling and knowledge so disclaimer)
    lmao the same argument could be made that hitler wasnt responsible as well? (he was). So if we are talking like that stalin killed more. Plus stalin killed alot more than 7 million. Finally human suffering on that level is so extreme the numbers dont even matter any more. Stalin killed millions of people he doesnt deserve be in that gamemode in some twisted way.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    read the entire ****ing Wikipedia page as well. Not just googles fast info. It says he killed 15 to 20 million. Still I would call those are very conservative estimates.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    People joke about communism more than fascism.... so....

Attachments

• bayonetta-where-realism-and-logic-come-together-and-commit-suicide_o_5689063.jpg
      bayonetta-where-realism-and-logic-come-together-and-commit-suicide_o_5689063.jpg
      639.1 KB · Views: 5

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    Stalin isnt a ****ing joke. He didnt kill quite a few people, he killed millions. How is human suffering on that level some how a joke?
    Yes, he killed a lot of people. I'm not denying this. However, putting him into a game isn't saying what he did is ok, which you seem to think I'm saying. It's partially a joke, and partially history (although Stalin was dead by the vietnam war, which I'd forgotten). Again, if all you're going to do is be offended and not contribute to the thread, please stop replying. Being an sjw on a minecraft thread doesn't help anything or anyone.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Yes, he killed a lot of people. I'm not denying this. However, putting him into a game isn't saying what he did is ok, which you seem to think I'm saying. It's partially a joke, and partially history (although Stalin was dead by the vietnam war, which I'd forgotten). Again, if all you're going to do is be offended and not contribute to the thread, please stop replying. Being an sjw on a minecraft thread doesn't help anything or anyone.
    dont call me an sjw ever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.