• New game mode idea.

Do you like the idea

• Total voters

TriNationGuy

Mythical
    TriNationGuy
    TriNationGuy TriNationGuy
    Hey guys,
    I have been thinking alot about how havoc has been losing a lot of players, and tried to come up with a solution.

Here is the one that I came up with:

NEW GAMEMODE

______________________________________________________________________________________

Mine War Z.

Based off WWZ, with all the locations from the book/movie.

Buffed zombies with speed 4 or 5 (Trying to replicate the speedy zoms from the film)

New weapons

1. Knife-lance (A kitchen knife tied to a stick)
    2. Turret (Placeable item that needs lmg ammo)
    3. Bring back the scopeing system (Where the gun would go in front, allowing better aiming)

We would keep the rest of the guns and weapons (Except for the katana and BWB)

Locations:

1. Israel (Ofc)
    2. The WHO lab in england
    3. Some crashed planes and such
    4. New york (Possibly higher zombie spawn rates?)
    5. Philly (With zoms in the square)
    6. Navy ships all over the ocean (Possibly add boats)
    7. Scotland (With the petrochemical plant)
    8. Korea, Lower zombie damage (Due to the pulled out teeth)
    8. Add the bunker where pitt goes to refuel
    9. The safezone in Novia Scotia ( Few zombie spawns)
    10. The projects ( Loads of zoms)
    11. Other military bases, heli pads, houses and anything else you builders can think of.

Other new stuff:

Boats! (Like cars but floating on the water)
    These would be used to get to navy ships and carriers.
    Possibly a new ranking/money system:
    Money would be tons more valuble so less players with millions of dollars.
    No juggernaut armor,
    We would have Military gear as the best, with swat being the second, Duct-taped armor being the third, and regular clothes being the 4th.
    No golden guns, we woud keep the gat gun and flamer, but gbar, gcross, and gdeag will be gone.

More NPC's,
    Have quests like in Minewars, where players have to explore locations and complete quests for guns and money.

Rank kits and perks.

Mythical :
    1. Kit Brad
    Includes a Knife-lance ( 10 damage)
    Full military armor
    Glock ( 15 damage)
    Spas 12 (does 20 damage per pellet)
    2 medkits
    1000 cash
    Winchester rifle ( Does 25 damage)
    5 sniper clips
    3 pistol clips
    25 shotgun shells
    ;)
    Kit brad can be used every 24 hours

2. Kit sniper

Barret 50. cal (does 35 damage)
    2 sniper clips (These are very rare and are only found in military bases and ships)
    10 painkillers (These are the new kind)
    Glock
    1 pistol clip
    Carbine
    1 assault clip
    Swat gear.

Used every 2 hours

3. Kit civilian
    Knife-lance
    Regular clothes
    1 medkit
    Glock
    5 pistol clips
    Winchester rifle
    One sniper clip
    Book (With coordinates to a military base)

4. Kit raider

Full duct-taped armor

Ar-15
    5 assault clips
    2 medkits
    Winchester rifle
    1 Desert eagle
    2 pistol clips
    Compass tracking feature (Like kit hunter)

Used every hour

Thats all the kit ideas for now!

I hope you guys like this idea, if so Comment "This is cool"

Yours truely,

-tri
    :p:D

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I like this. Unfortunately, I don't think any new gamemodes are gunna be added until Havoc can fix it's already daunting issues (like MineWars, Map Maker, etc.).

Awesome idea though!

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    Sounds fun but it will never happen. If the Owners are barely able to get consistent work done on MW/TMD, there is no reason to think they can handle a WWZ server on top of that any time soon.

Rippen

Rippen
    Rippen Rippen
    TMD had enough attention. You gotta wait your turn.

My turn? No, TMD is the main gamemode. It has the most players and has always been #1 since the beginning of the server. Adding on other servers or anything else isn't going to fix it. All the old players played TMD, so fixing Minewars won't bring them back.. Can it be any more clear?

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Forget the gamemode, this should honestly be added into the game, other then maybe the zombies, but the new armor and weapons sound pretty cool.:)

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    A new gamemode shouldn't a priority at this time. Infact, TMD should be worked on, because right now it's garbo.
    My turn? No, TMD is the main gamemode. It has the most players and has always been #1 since the beginning of the server. Adding on other servers or anything else isn't going to fix it. All the old players played TMD, so fixing Minewars won't bring them back.. Can it be any more clear?
    Dude (or girl, idk what you are), MW is in desperate need of updates and you're saying TMD needs it more.
    Problem is, from what all of us at MW notice, updates are said to happen time and time and time again. What do we get? Not jack squat.
    Purely illogical.
    So yeah, wait your turn.

TMD had enough attention. You gotta wait your turn.
    He has the right idea. ^

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    MW is dead and should definitely not be a priority, MW doesn't make enough money to keep the server running nor does it have a lively player base above 10-20 players

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    For the last time, THEY DON'T WANT THE OLD PLAYERS BACK!!! THEY WANT THE NEW PLAYERS!!!

Rippen

Rippen
    Rippen Rippen
    ^ Couldn't say otherwise. Go back to the mechanics like before and maybe we'd get more than 200 players.. 600 player loss over the time.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    I'm just going to bluntly say this. I don't think you deserve that signature. You can't prove you did anything to help the community and ever since you left you are being toxic and straight up rude.

Really dude? I'm trying to be respectful and stop being "toxic and rude" and you wanna come start a fight on the forums? Really? How mature. I'm not even talking to you. Stop trying to start drama.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    Last I checked you started it. Also, I have the right to voice my opinion so...

I wouldn't dare start something with an ex "Sr. Mod".

Start what specially on this forum post? Really? Are you freaking kidding me? Yes, you have the right to start your opinion - not to start drama. Difference. If you wanna make fun of me, I don't care. I'm really trying to be reasonable with you. Please stop trying to start drama on this forum post.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    Start what specially on this forum post? Really? Are you freaking kidding me? Yes, you have the right to start your opinion - not to start drama. Difference. If you wanna make fun of me, I don't care. I'm really trying to be reasonable with you. Please stop trying to start drama on this forum post.
    Mindblaster is like 12 peach quit wasting your time

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    I know he quit... I put quotes cause he isn't acting like a former. Also, I'm 14... I'm not starting ****...