• IP Copied!
  • New game mode idea.

Do you like the idea

• Total voters

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    I know he quit... I put quotes cause he isn't acting like a former. Also, I'm 14... I'm not starting ****...

What does it mean to "act like a former staff?" Being staff has virtually no weight on my life anymore at this point. I am allowed to act how I want to act. Yes, you were clearly trying to start something on this forum post. Lets see what I wrote, then what YOU wrote.

Changes of MW or TMD? I think MW should get an update, and at this point, people should be complaining. The update for MW was promised a long time ago. If you're talking about TMD - my apologies.

what YOU had to say.

I'm just going to bluntly say this. I don't think you deserve that signature. You can't prove you did anything to help the community and ever since you left you are being toxic and straight up rude.

That had absolutely nothing to do with this forum post. Then, YOU go on to say:

Last I checked you started it. Also, I have the right to voice my opinion so...

I wouldn't dare start something with an ex "Sr. Mod".

1) Trying to mock me.
    2) I didn't start anything on this post, you did.
    3) You have the right to voice your opinion, in a respectful way. There is a time and a place for your opinion. This isn't the place.

Don't try to play the victim card, because you were clearly trying to start drama. It's stupid that I even have to address you in this manner. Grow up, please.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    What does it mean to "act like a former staff?" Being staff has virtually no weight on my life anymore at this point. I am allowed to act how I want to act. Yes, you were clearly trying to start something on this forum post. Lets see what I wrote, then what YOU wrote.

what YOU had to say.

1) Trying to mock me.
    3) You have the right to voice your opinion, in a respectful way. There is a time and a place for your opinion. This isn't the place.

Don't try to play the victim card, because you were clearly trying to start drama. It's stupid that I even have to address you in this manner. Grow up, please.
    I was clearly speaking about everything you have said lately in general, not just this thread.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    I was clearly speaking about everything you have said lately in general, not just this thread.

I don't care, you literally derailed and destroyed this forum post. There was no place at all for your post. You simply ruined a forum post, caused drama, and created issues.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    I don't care, you literally derailed and destroyed this forum post. There was no place at all for your post. You simply ruined a forum post, caused drama, and created issues.
    That is all mindblaster does, he causes drama and calls people toxic when hes involking them to be toxic with his remarks.

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    Changes of MW or TMD? I think MW should get an update, and at this point, people should be complaining. The update for MW was promised a long time ago. If you're talking about TMD - my apologies.
    Chill out. I was talking about TMD. Finally, something we both agree on.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    Chill out. I was talking about TMD. Finally, something we both agree on.

I completely agree - but I think TMD should have had small, balancing updates throughout this past year. Sadly - MW has been left to die. Hopefully we will see an update soon, because It could be the major gamemode of Havoc if done correctly.

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673

what YOU had to say.

1) Trying to mock me.

OK cut the ****. both of you. @mindblaster007 @PeachDAboss both of you are "at fault". peach "mindblaster started it" is not an excuse for you. It takes two to tango. So stop grandstanding. Im sick of watching potentially good discussions devolve into pissing matches. Responding to it adds fuel to the fire and in that regard you "derailed and destroyed" this post as much as he did.

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    Hey guys,
    I have been thinking alot about how havoc has been losing a lot of players, and tried to come up with a solution.

Here is the one that I came up with:

NEW GAMEMODE

______________________________________________________________________________________

Mine War Z.

Based off WWZ, with all the locations from the book/movie.

Buffed zombies with speed 4 or 5 (Trying to replicate the speedy zoms from the film)

New weapons

1. Knife-lance (A kitchen knife tied to a stick)
    2. Turret (Placeable item that needs lmg ammo)
    3. Bring back the scopeing system (Where the gun would go in front, allowing better aiming)

We would keep the rest of the guns and weapons (Except for the katana and BWB)

Locations:

1. Israel (Ofc)
    2. The WHO lab in england
    3. Some crashed planes and such
    4. New york (Possibly higher zombie spawn rates?)
    5. Philly (With zoms in the square)
    6. Navy ships all over the ocean (Possibly add boats)
    7. Scotland (With the petrochemical plant)
    8. Korea, Lower zombie damage (Due to the pulled out teeth)
    8. Add the bunker where pitt goes to refuel
    9. The safezone in Novia Scotia ( Few zombie spawns)
    10. The projects ( Loads of zoms)
    11. Other military bases, heli pads, houses and anything else you builders can think of.

Other new stuff:

Boats! (Like cars but floating on the water)
    These would be used to get to navy ships and carriers.
    Possibly a new ranking/money system:
    Money would be tons more valuble so less players with millions of dollars.
    No juggernaut armor,
    We would have Military gear as the best, with swat being the second, Duct-taped armor being the third, and regular clothes being the 4th.
    No golden guns, we woud keep the gat gun and flamer, but gbar, gcross, and gdeag will be gone.

More NPC's,
    Have quests like in Minewars, where players have to explore locations and complete quests for guns and money.

Rank kits and perks.

Mythical :
    1. Kit Brad
    Includes a Knife-lance ( 10 damage)
    Full military armor
    Glock ( 15 damage)
    Spas 12 (does 20 damage per pellet)
    2 medkits
    1000 cash
    Winchester rifle ( Does 25 damage)
    5 sniper clips
    3 pistol clips
    25 shotgun shells
    ;)
    Kit brad can be used every 24 hours

2. Kit sniper

Barret 50. cal (does 35 damage)
    2 sniper clips (These are very rare and are only found in military bases and ships)
    10 painkillers (These are the new kind)
    Glock
    1 pistol clip
    Carbine
    1 assault clip
    Swat gear.

Used every 2 hours

3. Kit civilian
    Knife-lance
    Regular clothes
    1 medkit
    Glock
    5 pistol clips
    Winchester rifle
    One sniper clip
    Book (With coordinates to a military base)

4. Kit raider

Full duct-taped armor

Ar-15
    5 assault clips
    2 medkits
    Winchester rifle
    1 Desert eagle
    2 pistol clips
    Compass tracking feature (Like kit hunter)

Used every hour

Thats all the kit ideas for now!

I hope you guys like this idea, if so Comment "This is cool"

Yours truely,

-tri
    :p:D

heres my take- its a great additional theme to add :) we have walking dead and are siphoning in fear the walking dead and the tell tale games so obviously the owners are open to going outside the walking dead theme.

however as others have said other things need to happen first (minewars, HH, rerturn of MM, and the massive map update for TMD) then the cycle repeats until we get the server "stabilized" the sheer magnitude of building this world would be enormous (though i think the build team is up to it ;) ) so i think it would be a great addition, but it would not happen for a good long while. btw love the amount of thought you put into this :)
    -general2673

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    MineWars is "dead" because it's been neglected for so long. It used to have a very nice playerbase, actually. From what I've seen, Havoc has one of the nicest MineWars setups I've ever seen: excellent 3D guns, speeders, a a very nice Tatooine map. Once MineWars 2.0 is finally given to us, once it's finally given the attention it deserves, it will boom like it had before. More quests, more maps, etc. Old players will come back, trust me on that.

TMD has been the focus for too long, and, tbh, I think we need a break from it, don't ya think? Y'all complain about it's 'half-assed' updates, so maybe we should stop giving it so much time and being sloppy. Perhaps we should allocate that time to something a bit more productive, like bringing back MineWars and Map Maker.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    MineWars is "dead" because it's been neglected for so long. It used to have a very nice playerbase, actually. From what I've seen, Havoc has one of the nicest MineWars setups I've ever seen: excellent 3D guns, speeders, a a very nice Tatooine map. Once MineWars 2.0 is finally given to us, once it's finally given the attention it deserves, it will boom like it had before. More quests, more maps, etc. Old players will come back, trust me on that.

TMD has been the focus for too long, and, tbh, I think we need a break from it, don't ya think? Y'all complain about it's 'half-assed' updates, so maybe we should stop giving it so much time and being sloppy. Perhaps we should allocate that time to something a bit more productive, like bringing back MineWars and Map Maker.
    Not to mention no advertising!

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    Not to mention no advertising!

Advertising is a bit more difficult, now that we're blacklisted.

To Cat's point - This is a good point. Hopefully people realize this if they make a "revive the server" thread. However, going to your point SirButteralot - they did advertise ages ago, but that was when HH came out. The thing that people don't realize is this: to get a good advertising slot, at the top of a page, is a couple thousand. That's why you only see massive servers in those slots. The Owner's don't want to drop a couple thousand to make a their money back, and then some. So in turn, they have essentially killed their own server. L

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    To Cat's point - This is a good point. Hopefully people realize this if they make a "revive the server" thread. However, going to your point SirButteralot - they did advertise ages ago, but that was when HH came out. The thing that people don't realize is this: to get a good advertising slot, at the top of a page, is a couple thousand. That's why you only see massive servers in those slots. The Owner's don't want to drop a couple thousand to make a their money back, and then some. So in turn, they have essentially killed their own server. L
    well they dont need to start at the top of the page they can work up a few ads lower down then more ads then higher on the page etc. But the server is slowly dying yes.