• IP Copied!
  • New GameMode: Final Stand

TreySoWavvyy

General Idea:

12 Players are stranded in a town after the bus carrying them breaks down. Now, they must survive 5-10 minutes in a town with a tidal wave of zombies bearing down on them and nowhere to run or hide.

Specifications:
    Time Limit: 7 minutes
    Max Players: 12
    Kit Types: Preset
    Map: Specified

Extra Details:

All players spawn in and around a bus that is place in the center of the map. In order to survive, the must loot the map and locate weapons, ammunition, food, and water. As soon as the game starts the first wave of zombies will spawn, being the slow, normal, less intelligent ones. After two minutes, a new wave will spawn, with zombies that are smarter, faster, and more intelligent (able to break doors and carry dropped weapons and items). This secondary wave will continue to spawn until the final 2 minutes. In the final 2 minutes, one last wave of zombies will spawn, which are designed to clean up the map quickly; these zombies include runners, Intelligents, and heavies (description below) in which in mass numbers can wipe out any force of players. When the clock reaches one minute, the mechanic NPC will call out in chat for the players to return to the bus, giving them one minute to make it back to the bus before it leaves them behind, as the horde of zombies bears down on it. With the final wave of zombies scattering across the map killing any loners, campers, and looters, the players who manage to make it back to the bus alive (and not infected :p) will win the game, while the fallen survivors will receive a participation reward.

Zombie Classes:

• Normal: The normal class of zombies, have the characteristics of a normal minecraft zombie, with a chance of infecting the player with the disease.
    • Runners: Mimic Normal zombies, but are faster, and can catch up to a player fully sprinting, cannot infect players as much as a normal, but can seriously damage them in large numbers.
    • Heavies: The More resistant of the zombie classes, Heavies have a higher HP count and require more damage to kill than other classes. Due to there heaviness, they are slower, but very powerful when they engage in close combat with the survivors.
    • Intelligent: Smarter than all other classes. Intelligent zombies carry weapons dropped by players and attack with more power and resistance. Can pick up knives and melee weapons when they kill players and use them against the survivors.
    • Abnormal: The worst of them all. Abnormals are unpredictable in there motions and actions. They share traits from the other four zombies, including strength, resistance, speed, and Intelligence. Players need to avoid at all costs, and engage them only when necessary. Takes more than one player to kill one
    ==============================================================================
    If you guys have any side notes for this idea please feel free to add- on! I
    encourage the adding to this idea!

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    curiousgeorge341 curiousgeorge341
    I like this except I would enjoy it more if it doesn't end and just keeps going on indefinitely until everyone dies.

The_HX_Gamer

The_HX_Gamer
    The_HX_Gamer The_HX_Gamer
    I love this idea! This is what HavocMC needs!
    I like this except I would enjoy it more if it doesn't end and just keeps going on indefinitely until everyone dies.
    I do agree though with curiousgeorge341, I think maybe at the beginning of the round players could vote 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 minutes. So players could decide on there own what they want.