• IP Copied!
  • New Gamemode/Server

Rippen

Rippen
    Rippen Rippen
    Hello,

This post is just a suggestion of adding a UHC server.

What is UHC?
    UHC (Ultimate Hardcore) is a gamemode where you use Golden Heads and Golden Apples and Golden Heads to regenerate health. Though you start with no items. Basically you're in a vanilla Minecraft map and you mind for all your materials iron, diamond, gold, etc.

Borders:
    The border would start at 2500x2500 and slowly shrink down to 50x50. After it reaches 50x50 breaking blocks will be disabled other then breaking opponents placed blocks. 15 minutes after the border has shrank to 50x50 deathmatch would start. Deathmatch is where the remaining players are teleported into an area and they fight for the win.

Idea:
    One UHC game per day.
    Winner(s) of the UHC would get $2.00 Shop voucher.

3 man team UHC

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    2.00 shop voucher caught my attention. But couldn't it be more like 10 dollars? I don't want to have win 40 games of UHC for Mythical ;)

But a new game mode might help us, just in case the refocus on the server doesn't work. I'm not too good at uhc, but it would be nice to play on a less populated server, as a chance to get better. I'd like to see this happen!

Rippen

Rippen
    Rippen Rippen
    2.00 shop voucher caught my attention. But couldn't it be more like 10 dollars? I don't want to have win 40 games of UHC for Mythical ;)

But a new game mode might help us, just in case the refocus on the server doesn't work. I'm not too good at uhc, but it would be nice to play on a less populated server, as a chance to get better. I'd like to see this happen!
    $10.00 is a bit much.

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    I'm not sure about the voucher part, because $6 per game, to $15 per game, to even $30 per game, is really a lot.
    And if you've ever had the privilege to have earned a voucher, through voting, Map Maker contests, you would know that it takes some time before you get your voucher, because they need to generate # vouchers per event. Then they send it to you via the forums.
    They do that 3 times every day.
    So, if you're getting $6 per game, and it happens every day, in a week there would be $42 given away in that week, or 21 vouchers.
    The next week, another $42. Then the next. Then The next. In 30 days, there would be a total of $180, or 90 vouchers. given away.
    In a year there would be roughly $2160 given away, or 1080 vouchers created.
    That's a lot of money, and a lot of vouchers.
    Map Maker contests, that used to happen occasionally, gave a total of $195 (Most recent) for 1st, to 6th place. (I think.)
    So. In 30 days, there would be just a little under what a players would get for maps that they worked on for days, if not weeks, to build.
    But that's spread apart.
    I like the game idea though.
    yeet i did math stuff

Rippen

Rippen
    Rippen Rippen
    I'm not sure about the voucher part, because $6 per game, to $15 per game, to even $30 per game, is really a lot.
    And if you've ever had the privilege to have earned a voucher, through voting, Map Maker contests, you would know that it takes some time before you get your voucher, because they need to generate # vouchers per event. Then they send it to you via the forums.
    They do that 3 times every day.
    So, if you're getting $6 per game, and it happens every day, in a week there would be $42 given away in that week, or 21 vouchers.
    The next week, another $42. Then the next. Then The next. In 30 days, there would be a total of $180, or 90 vouchers. given away.
    In a year there would be roughly $2160 given away, or 1080 vouchers created.
    That's a lot of money, and a lot of vouchers.
    Map Maker contests, that used to happen occasionally, gave a total of $195 (Most recent) for 1st, to 6th place. (I think.)
    So. In 30 days, there would be just a little under what a players would get for maps that they worked on for days, if not weeks, to build.
    But that's spread apart.
    I like the game idea though.
    yeet i did math stuff

I've won Map Maker contests before. Ranks are somewhat expensive and not everyone has that type of money laying around.