• IP Copied!
  • New Gamemode Suggestion- Contamination

Horrizon

Basics:
    there is a small map. Like Alcatraz, a huge building, or an underwater base. One with rooms in it.
    I came up with the idea while playing Mob Of The Dead, a bo2 zombies map.
    There will be a total of 25 players in each game.
    Now, there is two different gamemodes within this gamemode.
    Contamination Infected Warfare

Contamination:

in contamination, the walkers have taken over. Fight your way through the horde and players, but beware. They are stronger now.

The main basics of this is: Players spawn in different locations around the map, or gliding in. From there, they will have 1.5 minutes to find loot scattered around the map. After the minutes are up, walkers will start spawning fast. After a minute of that, areas of the map will start getting overrun. In the areas that get overrun, barricades/blocks are set at the exits, and walkers with LOTS of health will spawn in that area, making it impossible to survive. This goes on every 30 seconds, forcing the players to move to a certain area, and fighting.

Infected Warfare:

In Infected Warfare, your colony and you are getting attacked by an unknown threat, releasing the horde. Can you survive?

The main basics of this is: Same thing with contamination, except players get 1 minute to get loot. Unlike contamination, this has teams in it. After the minute, Like contamination, an area will get blocked off. But, you will slowly die, making this harder than contamination. You will get the wither poison thing, and die out. Once the first room gets blocked off, the map will get swarmed with walkers. Everywhere, until everyone either dies of gas, walkers, or by eachother.

Rattler_

Champion
    xxRatt
    xxRatt xxRatt
    We have had a lot of new gamemode suggestions and as I have replied on all of those I shall on this one.
    We have a lot of gamemodes right now that need attention. We need to work on and perfect those before moving onto adding a new gamemode.

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77
    Basics:
    there is a small map. Like Alcatraz, a huge building, or an underwater base. One with rooms in it.
    I came up with the idea while playing Mob Of The Dead, a bo2 zombies map.
    There will be a total of 25 players in each game.
    Now, there is two different gamemodes within this gamemode.
    Contamination Infected Warfare

Contamination:

in contamination, the walkers have taken over. Fight your way through the horde and players, but beware. They are stronger now.

The main basics of this is: Players spawn in different locations around the map, or gliding in. From there, they will have 1.5 minutes to find loot scattered around the map. After the minutes are up, walkers will start spawning fast. After a minute of that, areas of the map will start getting overrun. In the areas that get overrun, barricades/blocks are set at the exits, and walkers with LOTS of health will spawn in that area, making it impossible to survive. This goes on every 30 seconds, forcing the players to move to a certain area, and fighting.

Infected Warfare:

In Infected Warfare, your colony and you are getting attacked by an unknown threat, releasing the horde. Can you survive?

The main basics of this is: Same thing with contamination, except players get 1 minute to get loot. Unlike contamination, this has teams in it. After the minute, Like contamination, an area will get blocked off. But, you will slowly die, making this harder than contamination. You will get the wither poison thing, and die out. Once the first room gets blocked off, the map will get swarmed with walkers. Everywhere, until everyone either dies of gas, walkers, or by eachother.
    We should add COD Zombies. Imagine a remake of Mob Of The Dead with all the same easter eggs on TMD :D I don't think I would ever log off

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    to all gamemode suggestions: NO. TMD is dying and even then little is being done to improve it. Trying to add new gamemodes would just be a large disappointment and result in further death of the dying HavocMC.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    to all gamemode suggestions: NO. TMD is dying and even then little is being done to improve it. Trying to add new gamemodes would just be a large disappointment and result in further death of the dying HavocMC.
    Man, why are ya such a sourpuss? No negative attitudes allowed! Come at it with an open mind. You don't for sure know that it would make things worse. Who knows? Perhaps a fresh new gamemode is what this server needs. We're far too centered on TMD, it's time to branch out! We need diversity:

-Arcade games
    -Creative/MM
    -KitPvP (not the lame TMDC tho.. well.. maybe just a bit better)
    -Revived Mine Wars!
    -Quests for TMD
    -etc etc etc..

You may think it will split the community, but it could grow it. With proper advertising, this server could be reborn!!

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    Man, why are ya such a sourpuss? No negative attitudes allowed! Come at it with an open mind. You don't for sure know that it would make things worse. Who knows? Perhaps a fresh new gamemode is what this server needs. We're far too centered on TMD, it's time to branch out! We need diversity:

-Arcade games
    -Creative/MM
    -KitPvP (not the lame TMDC tho.. well.. maybe just a bit better)
    -Revived Mine Wars!
    -Quests for TMD
    -etc etc etc..

You may think it will split the community, but it could grow it. With proper advertising, this server could be reborn!!

This is what was said about Minewars and Horizons. It saw growth, in those gamemodes for about a month then it died. The reason I say no is because TMD has always been the main attraction. Also, the games they make they don't maintain, as you put in your post "revived minewars." So what's even the point? It will just flake off and not be maintained anyways. They even admit their developer(s) are pretty bad, in terms of communication, so it would take months to see an end product. TMDOP didn't do a thing, Havoc Horizons resets didn't do a thing, and changing the TMD maps 3 times didn't do a thing. What do you people expect new gamemodes to do? Magically revive the server? The Owners should focus on the gamemodes they have, because they are FAR from perfect, and continue to fall apart, day by day.

Last edited:

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    This is what was said about Minewars and Horizons. It saw growth, in those gamemodes for about a month then it died. The reason I say no is because TMD has always been the main attraction. Also, the games they make they don't maintain, as you put in your post "revived minewars." So what's even the point? It will just flake off and not be maintained anyways. They even admit their developer(s) are pretty bad, in terms of communication, so it would take months to see an end product. TMDOP didn't do a thing, Havoc Horizons resets didn't do a thing, and changing the TMD maps 3 times didn't do a thing. What do you people expect new gamemodes to do? Magically revive the server? The Owners should focus on the gamemodes they have, because they are FAR from perfect, and continue to fall apart, day by day.
    You always seem to know what's best for the server, don't ya? ;) You're lack of faith disappoints me! But seriously, though, you never say anything positive, so why don't you start accepting that things could change for the better and that you aren't always right? As the builders have said, TWD is ending, so there wont be much left to do in terms of TMD. So with TMD finally off the table, we can focus on making a more well-rounded community. I'll bet once Minewars is fixed up, the server will grow even more!
    Seriously, you're so annoying, why can't you ever say anything positive? It's like you think you still have power on the server. Smh.
    Moral of the story: have some faith!

Horrizon

You always seem to know what's best for the server, don't ya? ;) You're lack of faith disappoints me! But seriously, though, you never say anything positive, so why don't you start accepting that things could change for the better and that you aren't always right? As the builders have said, TWD is ending, so there wont be much left to do in terms of TMD. So with TMD finally off the table, we can focus on making a more well-rounded community. I'll bet once Minewars is fixed up, the server will grow even more!
    Seriously, you're so annoying, why can't you ever say anything positive? It's like you think you still have power on the server. Smh.
    Moral of the story: have some faith!
    lol peach hijacked my thread rip
    Lol I literally starting making Kino and Ascension on one of the build servers awhile ago just for fun. A zombies remake would actually be pretty cool I may finish those maps.
    I tried to make motd, failed, tried to make buried, died, and now trying to make tranzit, one of the largest zombies maps. Fun.
    https://imgur.com/a/rRYbtAw