• IP Copied!
  • New games

So what do you think (vote for the ones you like)

• Total voters
    likebeingawesome
    likebeingawesome likebeingawesome
    I was wondering when new minigames would come to havocmc because at the moment there are only really 3 (I am not including minewars as most people cannot play) But I figgured that mabey the staff have no ideas so here are a few.

Grand theft boat (GTB)
    Like the mining dead but GTA themed.
    There would be a wide varity of guns and knives but no kattanas or anything like that.
    No armor because they dont have armor in the game.
    Boats and cars so you can get around.
    The terrane would be a city that is 5k by 5k blocks.
    There would be gangs these would be like teams but gangs because ya know.
    You would only be able to hurt players only in rival gangs. You would make a gang your rival with /gang rival (gang name)
    When you spawn you would get the tag cizilian and you would need to do things so gangs would accept you
    Quests these would be the main way gangs would accepet you. You might have to complet sertain quests to join gangs. Unless they just let you in.
    To make a gang you need 500000$ you would get money by completing quests and selling items you get on quests.
    there would be spawn areas for example skyscrapers that would be like safe zones
    When you spawn you would get a random gun and knife and some amo for that gun.
    Quests would be things like robbing banks or killing specific npcs
    There would be npcs in spawn areas that buy and sell guns knives and ammo

The walker games (TWG)
    This would be like the survival games but with TMD gear and walkers.

Star battles (SB)
    Like sky wars but with space ships, minewars guns, minewars armor, and islands would all be themed around diffrent plantes gear would also be based on planets. Islands would be 150 blocks from each other to encorage use of spaceships. The spaceships would have guns that could be used to blow spaceships up.

PvP duels (PVP)
    These would be PVP duels but there would be GTB, TMD, clasic (diamond armor and stuff), and minewars game types.

Survival
    Just like 2b2t

Factions
    Clasic factions

Thx for reading plz give constructive critisisum in the comments and post other ideads for game types

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    These ideas are way to difficult to implement. The staff are working through a bunch of stuff & this would kinda add to the list..
    Maybe later?

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    The star battles is practically like mine wars, no need for 2 mine wars. And spaceships would be too hard to code. If there was any type of flying veicle even POSSIBLE, in sure the devs would work their butts off to add this to minewars. Nick said that planes/helis arent going to be added to tmd anytime soon. And that pretty much counts for hn, and banner wars is just ridiculous. So the only option left is MW. (That sounded kinda mean sorry if i hurt your fellings or something like that)

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    Interesting ideas, however I don't think they're very viable right now because of all the other things staff are working on (Ex. Mine Wars, the new TMD map, prep for 1.11 update, etc.)

likebeingawesome
    I gave these ideas because I feel havocmc is meant to be more focused on special games that simply cannot find any ware else

ThiccKooice

If the staff were to add any of these in the future, I would like the idea GTB, even though the name could be improved :p, but yeah, the staff are quite busy at the moment, and I highly doubt any of these would be added anytime soon.

I like the idea though.

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    Mine Wars has spaceships and has a sub game mode similar to star battles.

In order to do a GTA type thing, we would needs tons of builders. We are already behind with new Atlanta, Endor, and Hoth. Hopefully MM will encourage some new builders.

likebeingawesome
    Mine Wars has spaceships and has a sub game mode similar to star battles.

In order to do a GTA type thing, we would needs tons of builders. We are already behind with new Atlanta, Endor, and Hoth. Hopefully MM will encourage some new builders.
    Ok cool but when will it be out?

PolarDynasty

PolarDynasty
    PolarDynasty PolarDynasty
    Oh well building a GTA styled big *** city would be awful to build...
    And a big city like LA or LS or what ever, would literally take 1 to 4 years to build. And I am most certainly not gonna build something that big.

PolarDynasty

PolarDynasty
    And Dark sun is just a game that I tought would be quite marvelous and overall fantastic and tremendous.

likebeingawesome
    Oh well building a GTA styled big *** city would be awful to build...
    And a big city like LA or LS or what ever, would literally take 1 to 4 years to build. And I am most certainly not gonna build something that big.
    Well you could find a free map and make changes over time

PolarDynasty

PolarDynasty
    And just wanna tell what makes a minecraft city good.
    The roads. Usually in low quality maps roads tend to be simple and straight. In a good map roads are detailed and planned.
    And the houses. Houses in bad maps are a) too detailed or/and b) too simple and dull. Adding some detail and thinking into a houses will make the city look alive.
    Trees. In bad maps trees are usually vanilla trees. And there isn't too many of them. That makes the cities look quite dead and bad in general. That's why we add plenty of custom made trees to the cities.
    Hope you enjoyed my unnecessary city preach.

ThiccKooice

And just wanna tell what makes a minecraft city good.
    The roads. Usually in low quality maps roads tend to be simple and straight. In a good map roads are detailed and planned.
    And the houses. Houses in bad maps are a) too detailed or/and b) too simple and dull. Adding some detail and thinking into a houses will make the city look alive.
    Trees. In bad maps trees are usually vanilla trees. And there isn't too many of them. That makes the cities look quite dead and bad in general. That's why we add plenty of custom made trees to the cities.
    Hope you enjoyed my unnecessary city preach.
    *claps* #PolarDynastyForHeadBuilder