• IP Copied!
  • New Server Ideas That Must Be Implimented

Risen_God

First and foremost, I believe that the server's development team should focus on the server that brings what I believe that majority of Havoc's income. I believe that they should focus all their energy on fixing The Mining Dead. I do understand that creating server plug-ins isn't something that can be done overnight (being a coder myself) however, I believe if our development team prioritized on these plugs-ins, The Mining Dead's gameplay experience would improve tremendously.

A /IGNORE PLUG IN
    I'm sure I'm not the first person to have asked for this and I don't believe I will be the last. This server needs a plug-in that allows us to ignore people. Its not the first and I know for a fact it won't be the last time that someone will find it necessary to spam me in-game asking to join my team or asking for some extra gear. I'm always up for helping a fellow player, but being spammed constantly is a complete no. I believe this /ignore plug in should stop people from being able to message you, along with stopping that person from requesting to teleport or trade you if possible. However if this can not be done I request for them to implement /ignore to at very minimum be able to stop private messages from random players.

A /REPORT PLUG IN
    I know from first hand experience that there is a vast majority of players who feel the need to use third party software to try to improve their gameplay on The Mining Dead. I am not asking for a new anti-cheat to be coded because I know how time consuming they are to create. However what I believe this /report plug in should allow is for players to be able to "/report (player name) (reason)" which alerts all staff through all of Havoc's network of a player a hacking, for example speed hacking or flying around etc. This plug in should also have a cooldown to stop players from abusing it and giving staff members false reports. I also believe there should be a penalty for any player who falsely uses this command. Lets be honest, this would help hugely because its not possible to record all the time. I've missed the chance of recording hackers several times due to having no space, because of all the hours of raw footage I have from playing so much. So I believe this command would be a huge help for players.

AN UPDATE TO PUT AN END TO BIKE PVP
    From personal experience let me just state that I am not very fond of player killing on a motor cycle, however I am going to respect that its a new addition to the game. However I do believe that it should be nerfed. Currently as of September 12, 2016 vehicles have no way of being destroyed if you are fighting on them. Which means, fighting on a bike is a huge advantage if you are fighting someone who isn't on a bike because they have such a very low chance of being able to shoot you while you move at such high velocity. There should be a system where all vehicles are able to be destroyed after a certain amount of damage is dealt to them to create a more realistic chance of fighting someone on a vehicle. I believe vehicle pvp should still be a form of fighting on TMD, but I believe that it should be changed from the current state that it is set in.

Lastly a plug in to help all staff Members.
    I believe that HavocMC's network should implement a plug in that could /Freeze a player an provide a message on the players screen to report to HavocMC's teamspeak to allow staff members to share screen the player if they have any suspicion of the player cheating. This plug in would allow players along with staff a more in depth review of a situation before taking action and pursuing a ban. It helps staff members who feel doubt when trying to follow up with a ban and it also helps out the community by stopping players from ever being falsely banned.

I would like to thank everyone who actually took the time to read through this thoroughly and I would love for you guys to add anything that you guys believe should be added or removed from our community. I have a lot more ideas than just this, but since college is so time consuming I tried to stick to what I believe is necessary in helping move the server in a forward direction.
    With much love,
    Risen_God

likebeingawesome
    likebeingawesome likebeingawesome
    The one to help all staff members is not good. Many players on this server are kids (myself included) but heres the thing my parents do not let me use team speak. If i understand correctly they would be required to do it and if they did not they would be suspected of hacking. So I think it would be fair if there was a way to say hey im a kid and my parents will not let me do this.

Risen_God

The one to help all staff members is not good. Many players on this server are kids (myself included) but heres the thing my parents do not let me use team speak. If i understand correctly they would be required to do it and if they did not they would be suspected of hacking. So I think it would be fair if there was a way to say hey im a kid and my parents will not let me do this.
    It wouldn't matter if you were a kid or not. You're not going to be randomly asked to share screens with them. So unless you're using hacks you should having nothing to worry about.

LinkOFeare

Titan
    LinkOFeare
    LinkOFeare LinkOFeare
    I'd like /helpop to span across the entire server network or have a command as such that exists if possible.

Sarge4id

Titan
    Sarge4id
    Sarge4id Sarge4id

Why won't your parents let you use TS? You don't have to verbally talk on it, you can type.

Sarge4id

Titan
    Sarge4id
    Sarge4id Sarge4id
    Oh well there afraid that i will talk to them for a while and then i get comfterable talking to them and i tell them my full name

You can tell them there are players, staff even, that are on TS everyday and refuse to give any personal info out at all. If you can convince your parents that you will promise to do the same thing, perhaps they will reconsider. I've made a great friend in this game and I don't have to know their name, age, or anything in order to have a good friendship with them. If someone asks you, simply tell them no.

Redbommer

Mythical
    Redbommer
    Redbommer Redbommer
    First and foremost, I believe that the server's development team should focus on the server that brings what I believe that majority of Havoc's income. I believe that they should focus all their energy on fixing The Mining Dead. I do understand that creating server plug-ins isn't something that can be done overnight (being a coder myself) however, I believe if our development team prioritized on these plugs-ins, The Mining Dead's gameplay experience would improve tremendously.

A /IGNORE PLUG IN
    I'm sure I'm not the first person to have asked for this and I don't believe I will be the last. This server needs a plug-in that allows us to ignore people. Its not the first and I know for a fact it won't be the last time that someone will find it necessary to spam me in-game asking to join my team or asking for some extra gear. I'm always up for helping a fellow player, but being spammed constantly is a complete no. I believe this /ignore plug in should stop people from being able to message you, along with stopping that person from requesting to teleport or trade you if possible. However if this can not be done I request for them to implement /ignore to at very minimum be able to stop private messages from random players.

A /REPORT PLUG IN
    I know from first hand experience that there is a vast majority of players who feel the need to use third party software to try to improve their gameplay on The Mining Dead. I am not asking for a new anti-cheat to be coded because I know how time consuming they are to create. However what I believe this /report plug in should allow is for players to be able to "/report (player name) (reason)" which alerts all staff through all of Havoc's network of a player a hacking, for example speed hacking or flying around etc. This plug in should also have a cooldown to stop players from abusing it and giving staff members false reports. I also believe there should be a penalty for any player who falsely uses this command. Lets be honest, this would help hugely because its not possible to record all the time. I've missed the chance of recording hackers several times due to having no space, because of all the hours of raw footage I have from playing so much. So I believe this command would be a huge help for players.

AN UPDATE TO PUT AN END TO BIKE PVP
    From personal experience let me just state that I am not very fond of player killing on a motor cycle, however I am going to respect that its a new addition to the game. However I do believe that it should be nerfed. Currently as of September 12, 2016 vehicles have no way of being destroyed if you are fighting on them. Which means, fighting on a bike is a huge advantage if you are fighting someone who isn't on a bike because they have such a very low chance of being able to shoot you while you move at such high velocity. There should be a system where all vehicles are able to be destroyed after a certain amount of damage is dealt to them to create a more realistic chance of fighting someone on a vehicle. I believe vehicle pvp should still be a form of fighting on TMD, but I believe that it should be changed from the current state that it is set in.

Lastly a plug in to help all staff Members.
    I believe that HavocMC's network should implement a plug in that could /Freeze a player an provide a message on the players screen to report to HavocMC's teamspeak to allow staff members to share screen the player if they have any suspicion of the player cheating. This plug in would allow players along with staff a more in depth review of a situation before taking action and pursuing a ban. It helps staff members who feel doubt when trying to follow up with a ban and it also helps out the community by stopping players from ever being falsely banned.

I would like to thank everyone who actually took the time to read through this thoroughly and I would love for you guys to add anything that you guys believe should be added or removed from our community. I have a lot more ideas than just this, but since college is so time consuming I tried to stick to what I believe is necessary in helping move the server in a forward direction.
    With much love,
    Risen_God
    you make good points but with working on minewars the staff are already swamped with the current things going on

verenity_

Titan
    0hRatio
    0hRatio 0hRatio
    I don't like my boys on TeamSpeak unless I am on it or actually know they are on it so I am aware of the conversations they are having if I am not playing TMD with them.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Thats
    You can tell them there are players, staff even, that are on TS everyday and refuse to give any personal info out at all. If you can convince your parents that you will promise to do the same thing, perhaps they will reconsider. I've made a great friend in this game and I don't have to know their name, age, or anything in order to have a good friendship with them. If someone asks you, simply tell them no.
    thats what i say but then they say no u will think they are a friend and tell them ur name and stuff