• IP Copied!
  • New Weapon Ideas

Pixel_Finn

This is my first post maybe there should be...

~ Bayonet attachments for Rifles

~ Grenade Launchers (Weaker, more common RPG with Frag Grenades as ammo)

~ Bow and Arrows

~ Shaolin Spades (Google it they're awesome)

~ Walker Beacon, used to draw walkers to a location

~ Shurikens

~ Double Axe

Thanks for looking comment any of your ideas. If u wanna play w/ me im usually on TMD 3 in CDC.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    Why would a 2000's-era apocalypse have bayonets, bows and arrows, and shaolin spades?

eBeni

Champion
    eBeni
    eBeni eBeni
    I think this server is completely The Walking Dead related, and I haven't seen these melee weapons come by... So I suppose they will not get added into the game.

Snek87

Famous
    Snek87
    Snek87 Snek87
    I do like the Grenade Launcher idea. One thing that concerns me is the walker beacon; how would that work and what would it look like?

Chewables

Mythical
    Chewables
    Chewables Chewables
    ~ Bayonet attachments for Rifles~(That would be cool, but it would mess up the scope concept.)

~ Grenade Launchers (Weaker, more common RPG with Frag Grenades as ammo) ~(That might be cool but a lot of people have already said that it's a bad idea since there's already an RPG.)

~ Bow and Arrows~(That's so like Julius Caesar time, plus there's already Stryker Crossbow and the Golden one.)

~ Shaolin Spades (Google it they're awesome)~(This ain't mortal combat k?)

~ Walker Beacon, used to draw walkers to a location~(It'll be useful for TMD-3 but it might unbalance things.)

~ Shurikens~(If this gets added people are gonna expect invisibility suits and wall jumping next.)

~ Double Axe~(It's boring tbh, it'll just be a random added weapon in the middle of the Michonne store.)

Hawk_Moon99

This is my first post maybe there should be...

~ Bayonet attachments for Rifles

~ Grenade Launchers (Weaker, more common RPG with Frag Grenades as ammo)

~ Bow and Arrows

~ Shaolin Spades (Google it they're awesome)

~ Walker Beacon, used to draw walkers to a location

~ Shurikens

~ Double Axe

Thanks for looking comment any of your ideas. If u wanna play w/ me im usually on TMD 3 in CDC.
    I LOVE the idea of walker beacons, I think there a bit 2 OP.... But its a great way to make money! :)