• IP Copied!
  • New zombie types?

Which type of zombie do you like the best?

• Runners

Votes: 6 30.0%
    • Brutes

Votes: 10 50.0%
    • Leapers

Votes: 2 10.0%
    • Spitters

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • None they suk

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Hawk_Moon99

I've been playing The Mining Dead for almost 2 years now.. And I usually play alone and kill zombies, I get bored sometimes and I wish sometimes zombies would be more intense and harder to kill. Then I got the idea of more kinds of zombies! Here is my list of zombies below:
    1. Runners (This is self explanatory)
    2. Brutes (jugg zombies with a crap ton of health, they also do a crap tn of damage. Shout out to my friend Clintastic for giving me this idea. It would take about 3 people to take out a brute. It would bring a challenge to tmd! There quite rare though)
    3. Leapers (self explanatory, do more damage if they land on you)
    4. Spitters (spit acid that can poison you)

Last edited:

Hawk_Moon99

I've been playing The Mining Dead for almost 2 years now.. And I usually play alone and kill zombies, I get bored sometimes and I wish sometimes zombies would be more intense and harder to kill. Then I got the idea of more kinds of zombies! Here is my list of zombies below:
    2. Brutes (jugg zombies with a crap ton of health, they also do a crap tn of damage. Shout out to my friend Clintastic for giving me this idea. It would take about 3 people to take out a brute. It would bring a challenge to tmd! There quite rare though)

Last edited:

Shallowing

Mythical
    Shallowing
    Shallowing Shallowing
    I love the ideas 1-3, but spitters were never in TWD so they may not add it. As for the other three, they are perfect in my opinion. Making it more harder for PvE and PvP by far. I would love to see this in-game in the future.

Hawk_Moon99

I love the ideas 1-3, but spitters were never in TWD so they may not add it. As for the other three, they are perfect in my opinion. Making it more harder for PvE and PvP by far. I would love to see this in-game in the future.
    I appreciate the fact someone agrees with me, everyone in tmd-3 says its a stupid idea, some people liked the idea in tmd-1
    =D

bethgreenesings
    bethgreenesings bethgreenesings
    I mean those are amazing types of zombies...but we've never seen those in TWD. They'd be great for a Left 4 Dead server... Okay, more that I think about it 2 should be added; we've seen those in the show. Eh, maybe 1...well, never mind just 2, we've never seen runners in the show or comic world.

bethgreenesings
    bethgreenesings bethgreenesings
    I mean those are amazing types of zombies...but we've never seen those in TWD. They'd be great for a Left 4 Dead server... Okay, more that I think about it 2 should be added; we've seen those in the show. Eh, maybe 1...well, never mind just 2, we've never seen runners in the show or comic world.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    If we put this on a PvE version of Op Tmd, everything would be good :p No spitters though, thats basically pushing the limits of my CD

Kovurs

Titan
    Kovurs
    Kovurs Kovurs
    What about when Shane and Otis were escaping from the school? I thought the walkers were running at one point but now I'm not sure...

jaisthename

Titan
    jaisthename
    jaisthename jaisthename
    What about when Shane and Otis were escaping from the school? I thought the walkers were running at one point but now I'm not sure...
    They were, as u can see otis was limping and shane was sprinting helping otis but the walkers still managed to catch up to shane while he was sprinting, id say thats running XD

jaisthename

Titan
    jaisthename
    jaisthename jaisthename
    They were, as u can see otis was limping and shane was sprinting helping otis but the walkers still managed to catch up to shane while he was sprinting, id say thats running XD
    Also, dont forget he killed otis to get away but even tho he was sprinting they did catch him but didnt manage to get a cheeky nibble

jaisthename

Titan
    jaisthename
    jaisthename jaisthename
    2. Brutes(Riot armored zombies, found in places like CDC, and militaries. Rare chances of spawning as jugg. Do x2 the normal damage)
    I love them, but pls no spitters they never showed them in the real twd, they are trying to add things that are somehow close to the walking dead, i dont recall seeing some weird asf walker spit acid at them

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    Also, dont forget he killed otis to get away but even tho he was sprinting they did catch him but didnt manage to get a cheeky nibble
    fun fact for all zombie nerds: people who have recently died, were very athletic, or have not rotted enough to slow their motion, can be sprinting (or more of a medium paced running) zombie. woo, zed facts!

jaisthename

Titan
    jaisthename
    jaisthename jaisthename
    fun fact for all zombie nerds: people who have recently died, were very athletic, or have not rotted enough to slow their motion, can be sprinting (or more of a medium paced running) zombie. woo, zed facts!
    XD thats true, like Glenn he was fast asf and he hasnt rotted, he was dead bc of daryl attacking Negan, yea i did a lowercase d bc daryl dont deserve that AFTER HE BASICALLY KILLED GLENN. So i do agree with you!

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    XD thats true, like Glenn he was fast asf and he hasnt rotted, he was dead bc of daryl attacking Negan, yea i did a lowercase d bc daryl dont deserve that AFTER HE BASICALLY KILLED GLENN. So i do agree with you!
    Glenn would have been fast (athletic, didn't fit a lot, and recently died)... but he's missing a head... and an eye...

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    What do you mean he would have been fast, he was fast already. And it was an "eyepopping" experience watching it
    XD cringy jokes ftw

and yeah if Glenn hadn't been beheaded, his zombie would have been a bit faster than the other zombies. he has all of the requirements. better not lose your head around Glenn zombies!(puns ftw)

jaisthename

Titan
    jaisthename
    jaisthename jaisthename
    XD cringy jokes ftw

and yeah if Glenn hadn't been beheaded, his zombie would have been a bit faster than the other zombies. he has all of the requirements. better not lose your head around Glenn zombies!(puns ftw)
    do u have a team i could join c; i gotz skillz if no, then i will bring my skills some where else c;

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    do u have a team i could join c; i gotz skillz if no, then i will bring my skills some where else c;
    from @Boscafano 's sig
    06edb085d430ad3d17c01b1e319d64a1.png

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    They were going to add new zoms into the game...don't worry they just haven't added them just yet