Votes: 2 11.8%
    • Nope. This build, sucks.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    So, if you didn't know, me, Rejante, am a constant builder on Map Maker. Throughout my time here at map maker, some builds are astonishing. I've seen many things, from small towns, to fully fledged military bases.
    So, as the title suggests, what I have seen, is a builder. With extraordinary talent to his builds. The map name here would be Juh_Coh_Bee5, as the name of the name of the map suggests, it's built by Juh_Coh_Bee. The man himself has a series of other maps in which look really nice. Check them out by copying Juh_Coh_Bee and add a number 1-5. His builds are AMAZING. His current project, is an Oil Rig. In which I think, should be added to TMD. What's your opinion?
    Photos: 2017-02-02_21.36.57.png 2017-02-02_21.36.47.png 2017-02-02_21.36.30.png

kylelattin

kylelattin
    kylelattin kylelattin
    I've personally checked out this build myself and it is really impressive. I think the oil rig would be a good addition to the tmd map. This would be a good place to pvp at as well as have wars imho. Majority if not all of bee's builds are great honestly, I'm surprised he isn't a builder yet knowing he's received good feedback from different builders as well as mods. +1

@Jahango

Last edited:

Juh_Coh_Bee

Thank you Rejante so much for this. I truly appreciate that you took time out of your day to recognize my builds. I do hope that my builds would be considered to be added to the TMD maps as they would add a great variety to the map. Just imagine driving up to a Nuclear Power Plant or seeing an Oil Rig off coast, lol. I just feel that it would make the game play more immersive to come across these "miscellaneous" structures.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I've personally checked out this build myself and it is really impressive. I think the oil rig would be a good addition to the tmd map. This would be a good place to pvp at as well as have wars imho. Majority if not all of bee's builds are great honestly, I'm surprised he isn't a builder yet knowing he's received good feedback from different builders as well as mods. +1

@Jahango
    why include jahango at the end XD anyways I think this would be great to put in the larger ocean area in the right area of the online map, since there isn't even anything on the land portion in that area. it would be the best place to camp, provided it had loot (garage, food bags, and those sacks)

Simmeron

Mythical
    Jabaitlyn
    Jabaitlyn Jabaitlyn
    These builds are really good! You should apply for builder! :) I don't think any of these builds will get put into the map because they are not in the show but you build some really good stuff! If you do decide to apply for builder I wish you the best of luck!

Juh_Coh_Bee

These builds are really good! You should apply for builder! :) I don't think any of these builds will get put into the map because they are not in the show but you build some really good stuff! If you do decide to apply for builder I wish you the best of luck!
    Thanks! ive applied for builder already. still waiting for a response though :p

Shallowing

Mythical
    Shallowing
    Shallowing Shallowing
    Kaatje_ and I actually took a look at your builds today and I will be honest, I was extremely impressed with the builds. You for sure deserve to be a builder of HovacMC;). I hope I see one of your builds on the map! And the best of luck to your builder application:p +1 from me :D

-Misty

Terminant

Mythical
    Terminant
    Terminant Terminant
    Good luck with your application I could easily see this on the tmd map and we have a large amount of empty to ocean, so you never know..

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    Amazing quality and attention to detail in this build, simply extraordinary. Although I don't deal with builder applications I wish you luck on it!