• IP Copied!
  • OP Prison??

TheRealTrickster

Mythical
    TheRealTrickster
    TheRealTrickster TheRealTrickster
    Hello. I have not uploaded anything on the new thread yet. So here we go.

My first suggestion/idea is that there be a OP prison server. With me being ex staff I know that you guys are constantly working/improving the server so it runs better. But if you ever in the future want to expand your server to make it bigger by adding new gamemodes, I think a prison server will fit in perfectly. Considering the great server the staff have created now. I think they will make a amazing Prison server. Just a idea.

~TheRealTrickster

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Prison is a unique Minecraft experience, where players are the prisoners and they must rank up cell blocks by collecting and selling resources! - Google

I personally don't understand what's fun about it though. I get bored of it fast... :I
    If you know what your doing, you get to the highest level before it gets boring :p

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    I have bad memories of being scammed on prison servers.... those places are where all the scammers live.... ITS WHY THERE IN PRISON! (help me please)

D4RKTARGET

My first suggestion/idea is that there be a OP prison server. With me being ex staff I know that you guys are constantly working/improving the server so it runs better. But if you ever in the future want to expand your server to make it bigger by adding new gamemodes, I think a prison server will fit in perfectly. Considering the great server the staff have created now. I think they will make a amazing Prison server. Just a idea.

~TheRealTrickster
    Having the idea of op prison on a server called HAVOMC and THE MINING DEAD SERVERS opprison clearly wouldn't fit in

D4RKTARGET

havoc horizon doesn't fit in with mining dead and havoc but they still made it work so i do support prison being added in
    also @TheRealTrickster what screen recorder you use???
    Take it this way... They possibly planned this 2-3 months ago, Before then players never knew about the new gamemode we have today, Plus the name of the new gamemode sort of fits instead of skyblock, unless you can come up with a name for the gamemode opprison that has havoc some where then i'd say you start thinking up one and posting it here!

LinkOFeare

Titan
    LinkOFeare
    LinkOFeare LinkOFeare
    I agree about expanding the server through adding game modes. I think prison might be fun when they first implement it but the truth is that people usually get tired after the server just resets every couple months or so. But it's still an idea for discussion.

I made a thread on other game modes and improvements to current ones if you'd like to check it out. I'll link you here.
    (https://havocmc.net/threads/new-compromise-for-a-better-morrow.2926/#post-25393)

D4RKTARGET

I agree about expanding the server through adding game modes. I think prison might be fun when they first implement it but the truth is that people usually get tired after the server just resets every couple months or so. But it's still an idea for discussion.

I made a thread on other game modes and improvements to current ones if you'd like to check it out. I'll link you here.
    (https://havocmc.net/threads/new-compromise-for-a-better-morrow.2926/#post-25393)
    I guess there could be an OPPrison server but not saying there just can't be one on the server cause players think its stupid, It depends on Nick and the rest of the staffs. Not just the votes of players

D4RKTARGET

~TheRealTrickster
    Ya know it'd be nice to actually add a poll instead of making a whole thread just trying to situate which comment is better to vote for opprison

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    Take it this way... They possibly planned this 2-3 months ago, Before then players never knew about the new gamemode we have today, Plus the name of the new gamemode sort of fits instead of skyblock, unless you can come up with a name for the gamemode opprison that has havoc some where then i'd say you start thinking up one and posting it here!
    OP_Havoc_Prison that could be a name