• IP Copied!
  • Opinions on Potential Mine Wars Return

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    Based off of recent teasers on the HavocMC Twitter, it seems very likely that Mine Wars will be re-released, and better then ever.

It looks like the game will be completely redone. I think that this new Mine Wars will be a big upgrade over the old and I am very exited to play it. I'm hoping for different classes then Jedi and Sith, maybe like a bounty hunter or smuggler class. Also, im hoping for the map to be less barren with more stuff to do.

I want to know what other people think about this, and start a conversation. The forums are kind of dead anyway because of the rollback so this can be a good way to create a discussion.

v3s_

VIP
    GamingHD211
    GamingHD211 GamingHD211
    Based off of recent teasers on the HavocMC Twitter, it seems very likely that Mine Wars will be re-released, and better then ever.

It looks like the game will be completely redone. I think that this new Mine Wars will be a big upgrade over the old and I am very exited to play it. I'm hoping for different classes then Jedi and Sith, maybe like a bounty hunter or smuggler class. Also, im hoping for the map to be less barren with more stuff to do.

I want to know what other people think about this, and start a conversation. The forums are kind of dead anyway because of the rollback so this can be a good way to create a discussion.
    Has life truly changed?

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40

YES YES YES YES YES! YEEESS!! DO IT. BRING MW BACK. The people have spoken!

Grocky

Famous
    Grocky
    Grocky Grocky
    Has life truly changed?

This will be taken into account thank you for making this post.

Dog7000

Titan
    Dog7000
    Dog7000 Dog7000

Words can't express how thrilled I am to see Mine Wars coming back! I have so many good memories playing there with @CravenPython108 , @enderbiscuit, @Dellphit and many other cool people. I'm glad to see Havoc has its head in the right direction and if they keep down this path then I have no doubt we'll be seeing Havoc's glory days once again!

Incineration

Mythical
    Incineration
    Incineration Incineration

one can hope ig