• IP Copied!
  • PAINS ARE LAGGING PLZ FIX THIS

Yoiji

Mythical
    Yoiji
    Yoiji Yoiji
    Could you please tell your dev to fix the pain killer lag on the server. For some reason, everyone's pains lag when they are fighting. It is not internet lag because we can type and move just fine. Just the pains freeze. Legit, I was in the middle of a 1v1 while getting 8-11 cps, my pains just started only registering 2 pains every 5 seconds. It was soooo slow that I died instantly. Idk if this is an anti cheat or what but I am pretty sure this is server lag. Sometimes the pains will work smoothly but then randomly they will just stop registering. It is very annoying.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Could you please tell your dev to fix the pain killer lag on the server. For some reason, everyone's pains lag when they are fighting. It is not internet lag because we can type and move just fine. Just the pains freeze. Legit, I was in the middle of a 1v1 while getting 8-11 cps, my pains just started only registering 2 pains every 5 seconds. It was soooo slow that I died instantly. Idk if this is an anti cheat or what but I am pretty sure this is server lag. Sometimes the pains will work smoothly but then randomly they will just stop registering. It is very annoying.
    Yoiji. I agree with you but you need to stop. I can guarantee this issue is being worked on. If you really want this dealt with friend the dev Maximilian on disc then msg him.