• IP Copied!
  • Person Asking for People's Phone Numbers...

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    curiousgeorge341 curiousgeorge341
    Hey everyone,

Before I want to start by saying that I didn't want to make this forum post at all but seeing as how I posted my support ticket almost two weeks ago and it has received no reply I figured that I should make a more obvious forum post as this is a very serious problem and staff need to see it right away...

So basically about two weeks ago a player named herobrineroxs was in global chat on map maker telling girls to come to his chat to rp. Well after a while of him spamming and people telling him to stop I got annoyed so decided to go to his map to troll him. When I got there I told him I was a little girl playing on my brother's account.

He believed me and told em that he wanted to rp. I said sure but before I could start to troll him he asked for my real phone number. I said no. I asked if he wanted my real name too and he said maybe. Then he demanded again that I give him my phone number again. At this point I took another screenshot and told him that I wasn't really a girl on my brother's account. I then went and made a support ticket which has never been answered despite ones I have made since then being answered.

Anyway here is the main picture I wanted people to see: http://imgur.com/a/C9CQ3

Here's another: http://imgur.com/a/BpBhZ

Now for some this might sound like it's not too bad. After all it's not like he's asking for people's addresses right? Well yes it would seem that way.

However there are many free websites which use phone providers to tell you not just the address belonging to a certain person's number but also their full name, criminal records, etc. So this is a problem. I am assuming that the staff simply missed my ticket however as this is a very urgent issue I figured I was goinf to make it public so that it can't be missed again.

Thank you for reading,

curiousgeorge341

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    I found a bug in HN and made a support ticket 3 1/2 wks ago and still no awnser. I appreciate all the work the staff team do, but I'm pretty sure someone said bug reports won't go unanswered for 2 wks or maybe it was a dream

(Yes I once had a dream where I was posting here)
    I am on here WAY too much

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    I found a bug in HN and made a support ticket 3 1/2 wks ago and still no awnser. I appreciate all the work the staff team do, but I'm pretty sure someone said bug reports won't go unanswered for 2 wks or maybe it was a dream

(Yes I once had a dream where I was posting here)
    I am on here WAY too much

Yeah I mean I have tried to be patient but this is a really serious problem which I didn't think could wait

StephenPeters

Mythical
    xEmilia
    xEmilia xEmilia
    Well...herobrineroxs was actually asking in global chat if any of the players are girls. I was at MM, bored and don't have anything to do, so i said in the global chat that i am a girl player. He immediately pm me and invited me to rp at one of his maps (which is TheAwesomeLegend, as we can see in the screenshots)

I went to the map. Things started to get very weird since then. So he was there, standing and asking me to wait for a second. I said ok sure, and he took out an avail and started doing something. i ran around the map and didn't find anything special. He then ask me to go back because he "wants to give me something". I went back, he dropped a rose on the ground, and the rose was renamed as "I really like you"

I don't know what should i say. i typed "ok...its kind of you" and he commented that its very nice of me because the last girl throw the rose in lava. Thats when one of my friends got on hn and i left to team with him.

Thats what i did. But think about it, if your little sister is actually playing your account, what will happen to these young girls? And what will happened if he actually has their phone number? Staffs should be aware of this situation.

Last edited:

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Well...herobrineroxs was actually asking in global chat if any of the players are girls. So I was at MM, bored and don't have anything to do, so i said in the global chat that i am a girl player. He immediately pm me and invited me to rp at one of his maps (which is TheAwesomeLegend, as we can see in the screenshots)

I went to the map. Things started to get very weird since then. So he was there, standing and asking me to wait for a second. I said ok sure, and he took out an avail and started doing something. i ran around the map and didn't find anything special. He then ask me to go back because he "wants to give me something". I went back, he dropped a rose on the ground, and the rose was renamed as "I really like you"

I don't know what should i say. i typed "ok...its kind of you" and he commented that its very nice of me because the last girl throw the rose in lava. Thats when one of my friends got on hn and i left to team with him.

Thats what i did. But think about it, if your little sister is actually playing your account, what will happen to these young girls? And what will happened if he actually has their phone number? Staffs should be aware of this situation.

My sis doesent know my MC password

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    that guy gives me cancer when he asks for phone numbers. if you gave him the number, prepare to wake up in a white van or something

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Yeah this is quite a serious matter, since we don't know the guys age it can be more serious than what it may seem, if he is indeed over 16 and he is asking someone's "little sister" for their phone number, it's quite scary. Just look at it this way, if it wasn't Curiousgeorge he was talking to but an actual little kid who doesn't quite understand the dangers of being online he could have gotten their phone number and it could have been a lot serious just like what Emiliawu said. So well done for catching and framing this guy Curious! Hats off to you sir :p.
    Yeah, agreed

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    Yeah this is quite a serious matter, since we don't know the guys age it can be more serious than what it may seem, if he is indeed over 16 and he is asking someone's "little sister" for their phone number, it's quite scary. Just look at it this way, if it wasn't Curiousgeorge he was talking to but an actual little kid who doesn't quite understand the dangers of being online he could have gotten their phone number and it could have been a lot serious just like what Emiliawu said. So well done for catching and framing this guy Curious! Hats off to you sir :p.

Thanks mate!

saintsebastian
    saintsebastian saintsebastian
    wow how horrible, i heard spikeXD also did stuff like this, but he quit after half of the people on map maker started to troll him, and roasting him. it was borderline bullying, but he agreed not to try to rape little girls again. anyway, i made a support ticket and it was answered in 4 days, but because of black Friday, there was probably lots of payment issues.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    Well...herobrineroxs was actually asking in global chat if any of the players are girls. I was at MM, bored and don't have anything to do, so i said in the global chat that i am a girl player. He immediately pm me and invited me to rp at one of his maps (which is TheAwesomeLegend, as we can see in the screenshots)

Maybe it's a pedophile. Maybe it's a stupid kid. Maybe it's both.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    Worst part is that he did it again a few days ago, then denied it even after the girl he did it to and my dad @NobreadJustRye when he pretended to be a girl both got screenshots of him.
    Maybe he should be submitted to Mojang themselves-- They might do something when they realize just how many pedophiles use Minecraft to find victims.