• IP Copied!
  • Please stop this.

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    I decided to look at the votes for the month. And in first place is Riitsuka. Why is this a problem? She has 86 votes. It doesn't quite add up. 15 days x 5 votes = 75 total votes. One answer: Exploit. This needs to be fixed because people who rightfully deserve it like Rikbest, xHobbes, and Turtles43 all have 73 votes. People scammed of a rightful $100, $75, and $50 shop voucher.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Some idiots go for every minute and every second the vote resets... Usually the top three are the ones who do that, literally meaning they have no fuking life. Also to add, Riitsuka and many others have already gotten a $100 voucher, why the hell do they need another for?

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I decided to look at the votes for the month. And in first place is Riitsuka. Why is this a problem? She has 86 votes. It doesn't quite add up. 15 days x 5 votes = 75 total votes. One answer: Exploit. This needs to be fixed because people who rightfully deserve it like Rikbest, xHobbes, and Turtles43 all have 73 votes. People scammed of a rightful $100, $75, and $50 shop voucher.
    Ok so I know how this works (at least I think I do, a guy on Hypixel skywars told me this awhile ago) So some of the vote sites reset every 24 hours, right? Not always. If the website goes down, or restarts, the vote counter can basically be reset. Also, some sites only have a 12-16 hour delay, so its possible to vote twice (on some days) And besides, having one shop voucher is fine, but having like 4 is just annoying that you aren't letting anyone else get it. I won 2nd place voucher, and since then I haven't voted (I voted once yesterday ecause vote crate showed i needed to open 1 more to get a rare crate)

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    No actually, in some voting sites you could vote twice a day (once every 12 hours). I don't know if that's again the rule, but I've seen a lot of player does that.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Ok so I know how this works (at least I think I do, a guy on Hypixel skywars told me this awhile ago) So some of the vote sites reset every 24 hours, right? Not always. If the website goes down, or restarts, the vote counter can basically be reset. Also, some sites only have a 12-16 hour delay, so its possible to vote twice (on some days) And besides, having one shop voucher is fine, but having like 4 is just annoying that you aren't letting anyone else get it. I won 2nd place voucher, and since then I haven't voted (I voted once yesterday ecause vote crate showed i needed to open 1 more to get a rare crate)
    No actually, in some voting sites you could vote twice a day (once every 12 hours). I don't know if that's again the rule, but I've seen a lot of player does that.
    My dude thank you for the summary :p

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    I have voted comsistently EVREY day and never showed up on the leaderboard. I guess is cause i can only vote on 3 links :(

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    Well, maybe that should be mentioned by the vote links that allow it. :p

verenity_

Titan
    0hRatio
    0hRatio 0hRatio
    You have to have your name spelled exactly like you gamer tag, and yes One of the links you can do every 18 hours..