• IP Copied!
  • Possible improvements

ItzMiguel7u7

Mythical
    ItzMiguel7u7
    ItzMiguel7u7 ItzMiguel7u7
    Hello my name is Miguel, you may have heard of me lul...
    I think that the following ideas (maybe some are known to the staff), could improve mechanic of the game.

• TMDC improvements:
    - Fix Scope Your infinity speed potion (Glenn, Assassin kit( Syringe on TMDPVP), is removed when using scope with your sniper or any other gun.
    - Nerf Gatling gun obviously this weapon is doing too much damage.
    • TMDPVP improvements:
    - Fix Jugg Durability When you wear armor juggernaut and you die, then you automatically lose -100 durability... Imagine if for the myth its annoying to repair every 6 hours, imagine others who cannot do it.
    - Fix Scope Your infinity speed potion (Glenn, Assassin kit( Syringe on TMDPVP), is removed when using scope with your sniper or any other gun.
    - Nerf Autos I think they are doing a lot of DPS(damage per second). Maybe nerf a little more or reverse the featured called "Damage Dropoff".

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    That stuff sounds about right in terms of PVP. Dont play C, so no comment

Also, who removed the /spawn command for mythicals?! I paid good money for that, come on.

ItzMiguel7u7

Mythical
    ItzMiguel7u7
    ItzMiguel7u7 ItzMiguel7u7
    That stuff sounds about right in terms of PVP. Dont play C, so no comment

Also, who removed the /spawn command for mythicals?! I paid good money for that, come on.

Of course they are improvements based on the pvp, honestly roleplay does not need improvements, they create their own fantasy with the buildings xD.

It's true, we all miss the /spawn being myth :(

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Of course they are improvements based on the pvp, honestly roleplay does not need improvements, they create their own fantasy with the buildings xD.

It's true, we all miss the /spawn being myth :(
    Yeah, PvP might need a little help. Also, the RP update was supposed to be rolling around soon, so shove roleplay completely aside.

Aaah now I have to /suicide every time I want kit hunter back, unless someone is in spawn