• IP Copied!
  • Possible solutions to current dilemmas

RatsRatsRats

I say that pains and inf return to the way they wer. No, people with kit assasian can kill full/half juggs in a few shots. And, because of the cooldown you cant do anything about it. It is not more fair and it is not more balanced. You lose all the gear that you spent money on. And, the example gave above is barely anything.You Need a lot more stuff for war, or anything. You will die without lots of ammo. And, 8 pain killers isnt enough. So, that puts to to around 100k. And after you spend all your money, then a noob can 2 shot you. Then, you are pretty much done for the day and you cant afford more gear. This update is 100% trash, the map from before was better. MAKE TMD GREAT AGAIN! OPEN YOUR EYES STAFF!
    The first few parts I ignored until You said the map sucks, Dude the builders spent MONTHS building this Amazing map and you just disgraced it Seriously?

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    I say that pains and inf return to the way they wer. No, people with kit assasian can kill full/half juggs in a few shots. And, because of the cooldown you cant do anything about it. It is not more fair and it is not more balanced. You lose all the gear that you spent money on. And, the example gave above is barely anything.You Need a lot more stuff for war, or anything. You will die without lots of ammo. And, 8 pain killers isnt enough. So, that puts to to around 100k. And after you spend all your money, then a noob can 2 shot you. Then, you are pretty much done for the day and you cant afford more gear. This update is 100% trash, the map from before was better. MAKE TMD GREAT AGAIN! OPEN YOUR EYES STAFF!

Here's a solution, it took me hours to come up with but I got it. This may sound crazy but how about you just don't do wars..?

Chick_Fil_A_Jr

I dont agree with the infinite money change but the pains are okay, your point is that people with jugg are less powerful, But if the jugg was to adapt to the new changes they could easily maneuver out of that situation. Also i think riot shields will help fill the roll of pains by soaking up damage.

Support_Annie

First if all you want to do is loot and trade go to a non-pvp server. Second players with infinite actually buy from npc's 10 times more than they trade, so that statement false.
    "First if all you want to do is loot and trade go to a non-pvp server."
    Trading happens on all servers. Personally I have sold alot of things on TMD.
    I have gained : 100k, 2 half jug sets, 2 legendary weps on TMD-1 from trading on TMD-1.

"Second players with infinite actually buy from npc's 10 times more than they trade, so that statement false."
    Regardless of the ratio of NPC to trading, you have to admit there is trade going on. This increases trading within the community and hence player interaction, which is a good thing. Also how is it false? Just because trade is limited does not mean it doesn't exist. That's a false equivalency.

I dont agree with the infinite money change but the pains are okay, your point is that people with jugg are less powerful, But if the jugg was to adapt to the new changes they could easily maneuver out of that situation. Also i think riot shields will help fill the roll of pains by soaking up damage.

your point is that people with infinite money are less powerful, But if the people with infinite money was to adapt to the new changes they could easily maneuver out of that situation. Also i think trading will help fill the roll of NPCs by soaking up the lack of items. (Just your comment but slightly changed)

Chick_Fil_A_Jr

"First if all you want to do is loot and trade go to a non-pvp server."
    Trading happens on all servers. Personally I have sold alot of things on TMD.
    I have gained : 100k, 2 half jug sets, 2 legendary weps on TMD-1 from trading on TMD-1.

"Second players with infinite actually buy from npc's 10 times more than they trade, so that statement false."
    Regardless of the ratio of NPC to trading, you have to admit there is trade going on. This increases trading within the community and hence player interaction, which is a good thing. Also how is it false? Just because trade is limited does not mean it doesn't exist. That's a false equivalency.

your point is that people with infinite money are less powerful, But if the people with infinite money was to adapt to the new changes they could easily maneuver out of that situation. Also i think trading will help fill the roll of NPCs by soaking up the lack of items. (Just your comment but slightly changed)

"Also how is it false". because its not true duh. "this increases trading within the community and hence player interaction, which is a good thing. There was always trade going on and 99% of it is legendary items. So infinite doesn't really affect the trade. Trading wont fill the roll of npcs's because like i said, almost no one trades non-legendary items. And i would know what type of trading is going on because i trade all the time,have infinite, and i am very active. Lastly i dont see where you where coming from by changing my words to make it fit your point, because changing one word in a sentence can change the meaning entirely.