• IP Copied!
  • Possible solutions to current dilemmas

OgMason

Most people with infinite money are displeased over the 100k daily cap to infinite money ("what ? you noobz get 100k a day and ur mad?!"o_O) - is what alot of people without infinite money might be thinking. I have a few suggestions that would help both sides - people who agree with the change and those who don't. Instead of the issue being the actual change i believe the problem has everything to do with the prices in the shop.

Lets say someone wants to gear up for a war and they want to save money buying only essentials

riot set -5,000$
    barret -3,000$
    spas - 1,500$
    ak47 - 2,000$
    4 assault rifle clips 1,600$
    4 sniper rifle clips - 2,000$
    32 shotgun shells - 320$
    32 apples - 1,600$
    8 pain killers - 4,000

1 antidote - 5,000 ... jk pls dont waste 5k on an antidote

Total 21,020 :confused:!! This might help people understand how fast 100k can be spent especially for people who might wanna buy gear for their friends or people who want to buy alot more ammo to go out on an expedition.

Now, I'd like to point out this isn't another post whining about the infinite money change personally I don't see an issue with it. But since many people do the staff might be considering increasing the cap. Instead what if they lowered prices of goods sold at safe zones?(Notably the cost for ammo & pains) Which would make the money cap less of a burden for people who paid for infinite money.

Most importantly this would help everyone else that doesn't have inf money whom this change was intended for. Especially new players who don't get much use out of safe zones due to the overpriced items, most probably end up buying very little or nothing then having someone kill them and take it anyways on the way out. (Which is another problem the signs you can click on to get you out of the safe zone don't take people far enough in my opinion)

Painkillers , it seems like everyone is complaining about their painkillers ; which i think were too strong and difficult to deal with before. Only people with infinite money could afford stacks of them but now i think they're in a good place

The only problem being that its much harder to survive being shot at, which to me that's just because certain guns need to be toned down.
    Barrets have a ridiculous fire rate for the amount of damage they deal. Lets say you're strolling through the park enjoying the pretty flowers of the new map and someone ends up spotting you before you spot them. BANG BANG :eek:! You got 2shot in 0.5 seconds :mad: before you were even able to take cover and those 8 painkillers you spent 4,000$ on didn't help one bit :(

my solution to this would be to lower the fire rate on all snipers that way its actually about aim and not just spray till they're dead

as the fastest sniper in the game the m14 might have to be adjusted to align with the balance of the other snipers

m14 fire rate -> down to current barret fire rate

barret fire rate - > down to r700 fire rate

as for the r700 it could stay the same since it does less damage than the barret i think its fine the way it is as a tier 2 sniper rifle same goes for the winchester

Overall i think the changes are a step in the right direction but could use a few more tweaks and I'm hoping you guys can consider some of my suggestions :)

Last edited:
    I

IHaveInternet

I prefer the prices stay the same in the shop because I don't want it to be easy just to buy it.. this would take away the point of exploring if you can just buy most of the supplies from the npcs.

RatsRatsRats

I prefer the prices stay the same in the shop because I don't want it to be easy just to buy it.. this would take away the point of exploring if you can just buy most of the supplies from the npcs.
    I think The prices need to be lowered, Lets say I have 20k and I want a stack of soup. The 20k would be gone on only food And with the current saturation glitch you could go through Lots of food. Same with ammo. Only the shotgun shells are priced right In my opinion

OgMason

I disagree prices could be lowered and it wouldn't defeat the purpose of looting. I dont think everything should be free just some items should be lowered by 20-50% that way if you want to buy gear it wouldn't break the bank. People would still go loot on tmd3 if you could get 4 sniper clips for say 1.2k instead of 2k. It would just make it worth it to actually buy stuff if you need to.

There are few things to do with money you either spend it on goods at safe zones or maybe buy a golden barret from someone but people will still loot if they don't have any money or if they're trying to save money. You gotta remember its easy for someone to kill you and take the stuff you spent your money on so i cant see price reductions defeating the purpose of looting.

Chick_Fil_A_Jr

Most people with infinite money are displeased over the 100k daily cap to infinite money ("what ? you noobz get 100k a day and ur mad?!"o_O) - is what alot of people without infinite money might be thinking. I have a few suggestions that would help both sides - people who agree with the change and those who don't. Instead of the issue being the actual change i believe the problem has everything to do with the prices in the shop.

Lets say someone wants to gear up for a war and they want to save money buying only essentials

riot set -5,000$
    barret -3,000$
    spas - 1,500$
    ak47 - 2,000$
    4 assault rifle clips 1,600$
    4 sniper rifle clips - 2,000$
    32 shotgun shells - 320$
    32 apples - 1,600$
    8 pain killers - 4,000

1 antidote - 5,000 ... jk pls dont waste 5k on an antidote

Total 21,020 :confused:!! This might help people understand how fast 100k can be spent especially for people who might wanna buy gear for their friends or people who want to buy alot more ammo to go out on an expedition.

Now, I'd like to point out this isn't another post whining about the infinite money change personally I don't see an issue with it. But since many people do the staff might be considering increasing the cap. Instead what if they lowered prices of goods sold at safe zones?(Notably the cost for ammo & pains) Which would make the money cap less of a burden for people who paid for infinite money.

Most importantly this would help everyone else that doesn't have inf money whom this change was intended for. Especially new players who don't get much use out of safe zones due to the overpriced items, most probably end up buying very little or nothing then having someone kill them and take it anyways on the way out. (Which is another problem the signs you can click on to get you out of the safe zone don't take people far enough in my opinion)

Painkillers , it seems like everyone is complaining about their painkillers ; which i think were too strong and difficult to deal with before. Only people with infinite money could afford stacks of them but now i think they're in a good place

The only problem being that its much harder to survive being shot at, which to me that's just because certain guns need to be toned down.
    Barrets have a ridiculous fire rate for the amount of damage they deal. Lets say you're strolling through the park enjoying the pretty flowers of the new map and someone ends up spotting you before you spot them. BANG BANG :eek:! You got 2shot in 0.5 seconds :mad: before you were even able to take cover and those 8 painkillers you spent 4,000$ on didn't help one bit :(

my solution to this would be to lower the fire rate on all snipers that way its actually about aim and not just spray till they're dead

as the fastest sniper in the game the m14 might have to be adjusted to align with the balance of the other snipers

m14 fire rate -> down to current barret fire rate

barret fire rate - > down to r700 fire rate

as for the r700 it could stay the same since it does less damage than the barret i think its fine the way it is as a tier 2 sniper rifle same goes for the winchester

Overall i think the changes are a step in the right direction but could use a few more tweaks and I'm hoping you guys can consider some of my suggestions :)

Its not even that i understand that 100k, if used wisely, can be a lot of money. But people spent money on crates to get infinite. Not 100k per day.

OgMason

Its not even that i understand that 100k, if used wisely, can be a lot of money. But people spent money on crates to get infinite. Not 100k per day.
    that's a pretty selfish argument though. There are people with and without infinite money who think its a good change and believe its better for the server overall. "I spent money for this and its no longer what i paid for" just doesn't hold up everything is subject to change.

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    Infinite people can get over themselves, if they were good at Pvp that kit you listed in the beginning would be enough. They should try surviving for once instead of buying everything.

Chick_Fil_A_Jr

that's a pretty selfish argument though. There are people with and without infinite money who think its a good change and believe its better for the server overall. "I spent money for this and its no longer what i paid for" just doesn't hold up everything is subject to change.

its not selfish i didnt spend a lot of money on infinite. Im doing this fir the people who bought countless crates for infinite.

RatsRatsRats

You don't even need 100k to gear up everyday, just save up loot from fallen as much as you can.
    I can agree with that, but even if you were to lazy to do that, You could still gear up 4 times if the first post is correct. And you'll still have around 20k left for other TMDs

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    R700s and Barretts are different in many ways.
    The R700 is a bolt action sniper that fires various cartridges. This means it's ammunition is unknown. Whereas the 50 Cal is well, 50 caliber. Which can do a ton of damage. By a ton, I mean this will pop your head like a shotgun point blank to a watermelon. The 50 cal cartridge is huge itself, the size of your hand, or larger. But, that makes it semi-auto. But when shoulder fired, it kicks like a mule. That's why it's usually fired with a bipod. Which proves your sniper idea inaccurate. Also, I do agree with your M14 idea.
    Quick M14 Fact: Filipino snipers do an excercise in which their partner holds two balloons. They must fire a M14, with iron sights to hit the balloons. Nobody has been hurt YET. Maybe a cool down on painkillers. Cost I think is fine. As players are constantly purchasing items. Anyways, what can I say? I'm just someone who builds stuff.

Support_Annie

There's an easier solution to this, just bring back unlimited that's not limited, duh guys this is a no brainer
    The current infinite is infinite and might i remind you under no legal obligation is the server required to follow your demands.
    Given an infinite amount of days, 100* infinite would still be infinite.
    Also, bringing back infinite would be a no brainer in the sense that it would break the economy.

I'm too lazy to respond to the main thread. But i'll say this, by lowering prices, you discourage looting and trading in the wider economy. Whilst it is true that lowering prices helps everyone, the effect on people with unlimited would be very disproportionate compared to those without unlimited.
    People without unlimited rarely buy from shops and instead trade with the community which offers lower prices. As such the positive effects on players without infinite is very limited. As such, this is a poor idea.

RatsRatsRats

There's an easier solution to this, just bring back unlimited that's not limited, duh guys this is a no brainer
    That is about the worst Idea I've ever heard The ACTUAL simple solution Would be to Make that cap higher so the selfish unlimited money people finally have a little more money to spend while they murder new peoples to the server with the stuff they just bought with unlimited DUH

Chick_Fil_A_Jr

That is about the worst Idea I've ever heard The ACTUAL simple solution Would be to Make that cap higher so the selfish unlimited money people finally have a little more money to spend while they murder new peoples to the server with the stuff they just bought with unlimited DUH

agreed

Chick_Fil_A_Jr

you discourage looting and trading in the wider economy.

People without unlimited rarely buy from shops and instead trade with the community which offers lower prices. As such the positive effects on
    players without infinite is very limited. As such, this is a poor idea.

First if all you want to do is loot and trade go to a non-pvp server. Second players with infinite actually buy from npc's 10 times more than they trade, so that statement false.

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    I say that pains and inf return to the way they wer. No, people with kit assasian can kill full/half juggs in a few shots. And, because of the cooldown you cant do anything about it. It is not more fair and it is not more balanced. You lose all the gear that you spent money on. And, the example gave above is barely anything.You Need a lot more stuff for war, or anything. You will die without lots of ammo. And, 8 pain killers isnt enough. So, that puts to to around 100k. And after you spend all your money, then a noob can 2 shot you. Then, you are pretty much done for the day and you cant afford more gear. This update is 100% trash, the map from before was better. MAKE TMD GREAT AGAIN! OPEN YOUR EYES STAFF!