• IP Copied!
  • Prison Server in HavocMC.

Do you like this idea?

• I love this idea!

Votes: 12 50.0%
    • Yes, i would like this to be added in HavocMC.

Votes: 7 29.2%
    • No, i would not like this to be added in HavocMC.

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

DinoDerp_

Famous
    DinoDerp_
    DinoDerp_ DinoDerp_
    Hello, I was thinking a lot about this idea, I would like a prison gamemode on HavocMC.
    My idea: You start of with a starter kit, you can work for money to buy food and items.

-
    Jobs: Miner, Cafeteria, cleaning, garden.
    Illegal Jobs: ( Illegal jobs are not allowed in prison and Guards can punish you! ) Drugs Trade, Weapons, hitman, smuggler.
    -
    Weapons: You can gain weapons by buying them from other prisoners or make them yourself with stuff. you can find/steal/smuggle parts to make weapons. Weapon ideas: Sharpened toothbrush, Improvised knife, a rope to suffocate players, Improvised guns, Blowpipe, a piece of metal, knife smuggled from dinner, pipe. You can get heavily injured with fighting. Injury can variate from what weapon you use. ( Broken bones, etc, etc )
    -
    Drugs: you can use drugs to make yourself stronger or sell them for money.
    Prison: You simply start with some basic stuff. Every inmate needs to be in his cell at a certain time (2persons per cell,). You can create gangs, be the most feared gang in prison, Guards can be afraid of the bigger gangs and may get a fear effect ( debuff ).Guards can be Corrupt and you can try to bribe a guard, but be careful they may punish you when you try to bribe them.
    -
    Guards: You can become a guard to make an application on the forum (A couple of players will be chosen for guard in the beginning). There are also NPC guards. Guards Guards will need to work for money, they can buy food/weapons with their money. Guards can punish you when you try to do something that is against the rules in prison! punishments can be: 1 day grounded in your cell, they can also beat your a** up and steal um..... take your stuff (Corrupt). When a Guard ( PlayerGuard) is corrupt and they get discovered then they will get demoted and be an inmate as well.
    -
    Escape: Escape... You can escape from prison through sewers, own made tunnels, etc, etc. but this will be very hard. You can escape by bribing guards or sneak out, but be careful, prison is an very dangerous place with heavily armored guards. You can also try to escape by rushing with your whole gang, but remind there are heavily armored doors with guards. When you are free/escaped from prison you can become guard or choose to start over and get rewarded with "prestige" rank. Prestige rank: extra perks.
    -
    Prison Warden: Your job as a prison warden is to lead the guards and keep the inmates under control. There will only be 1 prison warden. A warden can demote guards to inmate. Prison warden can NOT be corrupt.
    -
    Solitary: you can be send to solitary when you had a recent fight or have been discovered for smuggling/other illegal stuff against prison rules. When you are send to solitary you will be grounded in a extra secured cell. times can variate, you will be grounded for 1h when severe enough. Fight: Fight with other inmate: 5/10m, Fight with guard: 20/30m.
    -
    Gang fights: When a gang starts a fight with an other gang, then they will all get the same punishment. All participants will also get the same punishment.
    -
    Cell: your cell will be equipped with 2 beds, 1 large chest, 1 toilet. You can hide items in your cell or hide it somewhere else in prison.
    -
    Recess: DayTime: all inmates are allowed to be outside/inside or at work at daytime. NightTime: all inmates need to be inside/in their cells at NightTime.
    -
    Prison pharmacy: if you are injured you will need to go to prison pharmacy, you will be taken care of your injury. however you will need yo pay. If you deny to pay then you will not recieve any care and you will keep your injury. When you have been murdered/dead you will restart and lose all your stuff.
    -
    Extra's
    : Nametags are not visible!
    ---
    Thanks for taking the time to read this, this was an idea created from: DinoDerp_ and my friend rocco_wolffs_ if you have suggestions/ideas leave a comment below!

Last edited:

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Hello, I was thinking a lot about this idea, I would like a prison gamemode on HavocMC.
    My idea: You start of with a starter kit, you can work for money to buy food and items.

-
    Illegal Jobs: ( Illegal jobs are not allowed in prison and Guards can punish you! ) Drugs Trade, Weapons, hitman, smuggler.
    -
    Weapons: You can gain weapons by buying them from other prisoners or make them yourself with stuff. you can find/steal/smuggle parts to make weapons. Weapon ideas: Sharpened toothbrush, Improvised knife, a rope to suffocate players, Improvised guns, Blowpipe, a piece of metal, knife smuggled from dinner, pipe. You can get heavily injured with fighting. Injury can variate from what weapon you use. ( Broken bones, etc, etc )
    -
    Prison: You simply start with some basic stuff. Every inmate needs to be in his cell at a certain time (2persons per cell,). You can create gangs, be the most feared gang in prison, Guards can be afraid of the bigger gangs and may get a fear effect ( debuff ).Guards can be Corrupt and you can try to bribe a guard, but be careful they may punish you when you try to bribe them.
    -
    Guards: You can become a guard to make an application on the forum. There are also NPC guards. Guards Guards will need to work for money, they can buy food/weapons with their money. Guards can punish you when you try to do something that is against the rules in prison! punishments can be: 1 day grounded in your cell, they can also beat your a** up and steal um..... take your stuff (Corrupt). When a Guard ( PlayerGuard) is corrupt and they get discovered then they will get demoted and be an inmate as well.
    -
    Escape: Escape... You can escape from prison through sewers, own made tunnels, etc, etc. but this will be very hard. You can escape by bribing guards or sneak out, but be careful, prison is an very dangerous place with heavily armored guards. You can also try to escape by rushing with your whole gang, but remind there are heavily armored doors with guards. When you are free/escaped from prison you can become guard or choose to start over and get rewarded with "prestige" rank. Prestige rank: extra perks.
    -
    Prison Warden: Your job as a prison warden is to lead the guards and keep the inmates under control. There will only be 1 prison warden. A warden can demote guards to inmate. Prison warden can NOT be corrupt.
    -
    Solitary: you can be send to solitary when you had a recent fight or have been discovered for smuggling/other illegal stuff against prison rules. When you are send to solitary you will be grounded for 12hours. times can variate. you will be grounded for 12hours when severe enough. Fight: Fight with other inmate: 5/10m, Fight with guard: 20/30m.
    -
    Gang fights: When a gang starts a fight with an other gang, then they will all get the same punishment. All participants will also get the same punishment.
    -
    Cell: your cell will be equipped with 2 beds, 1 large chest, 1 toilet. You can hide items in your cell or hide it somewhere else in prison.
    -
    Recess: DayTime: all inmates are allowed to be outside/inside or at work at daytime. NightTime: all inmates need to be inside/in their cells at NightTime.
    -
    Prison pharmacy: if you are injured you will need to go to prison pharmacy, you will be taken care of your injury. however you will need yo pay. If you deny to pay then you will not recieve any care and you will keep your injury.
    ---
    Thanks for taking the time to read this, this was an idea created from: DinoDerp_ and my friend rocco_wolffs_ if you have suggestions/ideas leave a comment below!
    I like it.

Just make it different from every other prison server, because they're extremely repetitive.

Some thoughts on this—
    Is solitary punishing you in real time? That may create a lot of waiting.

The idea of applying for guard is a little *eh* in my opinion. Start a few people off from random choice in some sort of lottery and then whoever escapes has the choice to switch. (Not too sure about this one).

How would you bribe guards? How would the detection system work? Would nametags be visible? What happens if you die?

Overall a good idea though, sorry for asking so many questions :D

DinoDerp_

Famous
    DinoDerp_
    DinoDerp_ DinoDerp_
    I like it.

How would you bribe guards? How would the detection system work? Would nametags be visible? What happens if you die?

Overall a good idea though, sorry for asking so many questions :D

You can bribe guards with money or expensive stuff. ( You can olny bribe player guards! )

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    This minigame would be wonderful in my opinion, me liking The Escapists, I think this would be a fun game to play. Though, I'm not sure it would really be prioritized by the staff if it were to be added, TMD being more-so prioritized than anything else, this would be hard to reinforce.

Jordan_Bailey

Mythical
    Jordan_Bailey
    Jordan_Bailey Jordan_Bailey
    This idea is freakin' amazing! I hope this does eventually become a gamemode on Havoc in the future! :D

Pogonip

Pogonip
    Pogonip Pogonip
    yaaaassss we need this if this happens they should add like secret routes so we can escape and be escapees i hope this becomes a thing,

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    I like the idea, but one thing: I don't like the guard system. Applying for guard on the forums sounds quite tedious. It should be like a rank thing or something that's unlocked or something like that.

ItzClimaxHD

I like the idea, but one thing: I don't like the guard system. Applying for guard on the forums sounds quite tedious. It should be like a rank thing or something that's unlocked or something like that.

I disagree, Guard Position should be applied for and the Warden who sees any applicant fit for Guard shall be promoted to Guard.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    I disagree, Guard Position should be applied for and the Warden who sees any applicant fit for Guard shall be promoted to Guard.
    Then who gets Warden?

Do I have to be active?

Do I perform the duties of a helper?
    It's too complicated applying for a job like that. Make it a reward for something.

apex_leprechaun

I think it a great idea but your ideas about the guard system is WAY to complicated, unless it's going to be a game mode where the prisoners have like 20 or so minutes to escape it would have to be all aid for warden and guards.
    Just my opinion, sure lots of people agree.

-
    -
    -
    -
    Guards: You can become a guard to make an application on the forum (A couple of players will be chosen for guard in the beginning). There are also NPC guards. Guards Guards will need to work for money, they can buy food/weapons with their money. Guards can punish you when you try to do something that is against the rules in prison! punishments can be: 1 day grounded in your cell, they can also beat your a** up and steal um..... take your stuff (Corrupt). When a Guard ( PlayerGuard) is corrupt and they get discovered then they will get demoted and be an inmate as well.
    -
    -
    -
    Solitary: you can be send to solitary when you had a recent fight or have been discovered for smuggling/other illegal stuff against prison rules. When you are send to solitary you will be grounded in a extra secured cell. times can variate, you will be grounded for 1h when severe enough. Fight: Fight with other inmate: 5/10m, Fight with guard: 20/30m.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Prison pharmacy: if you are injured you will need to go to prison pharmacy, you will be taken care of your injury. however you will need yo pay. If you deny to pay then you will not recieve any care and you will keep your injury. When you have been murdered/dead you will restart and lose all your stuff.
    -
    Extra's
    ---

Its a intresting idea and a game like this would be the dream of any role player but, lets be honest It would bring chaos.There would be so many bugs and createing these custom plugins man would take a lot of time that could be used to perfect Minewars!

Horrizon

I wants thisssss!!!!
    its "want".

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Extra's
    ---
    This is a good idea, but gaurds could easily let them out?

Status
    Not open for further replies.