• IP Copied!
  • PUBG/Hell Night Release & August Voting Winners

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    vFw7SVn.png

Hey everyone! From the title you can probably tell we have some pretty exciting news to share, so let's get into it!

PUBG/Hell Night
    Hell Night has entered it's public testing phase! Some changes have been made to the gamemode to make it better and hopefully improve everyone's experiences with the game.

Changes:
    1: Smaller maps (main TMD map has been separated into 3 smaller maps. It is random which map is chosen at the beginning of each game.
    2: Less people per game (Maximum of 50).
    3: Team size is now 2.
    4: Skull amount for winning changed. (2,000 skulls each for the winning team as long as there were 20 or more people in the game.
    5: Voting for Loot Types removed. (Loot always normal).
    6. Rebranded Hell Night as PUBG.
    7. Removed zombies (may add back if enough people request it).

While the gamemode is stable there may still be some bugs and issues. If any are encountered please create a support ticket here or PM a higher staff member.

August Voting
    Congratulations to the voting winners of August. If you are a winner and did not receive a voucher please message Jacobg2011 to receive it.

1st Place: Xx_Zalesso_xX - Reward: $100 Shop Voucher
    2nd Place: 5H0RTY - Reward: $75 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place: XDarkSpartacusX - Reward: $50 Shop Voucher
    4th Place:R3ktByBarrett - Reward: $25 Shop Voucher
    5th Place: kiko01LPsk - Reward: $15 Shop Voucher
    6th Place: FrozerHD - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    7th Place: _____Simon_____ - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    8th Place: Maddle - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    9th Place: GameGalaxy - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    10th Place: HAPPYH0UR - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher

That's all for this news post! We hope you all enjoy the return of Hell Night/PUBG!

ATK_AlphaPVP

Mythical
    ATK_AlphaPVP
    ATK_AlphaPVP ATK_AlphaPVP
    Ok this new helnight , oh no , this "pubg" suck , 3 mouth of waiting , for nothing , what did you add havoc ? a new name ?? that's all
    In this new "pubg" if you don't have a kit , you just get rekt by a army of m14 boy , everyone spawn in the same place and try to go in the same room (alex op room or prison or grady) and everyone get tracked at the second where they spawn
    I don't understand Havoc mc , why it's like PUBG or h1z1 , i have pubg , and it's not like that
    In pubg you can drop in a safe place where you can loot easily without get killed , or you can drop in a place where they have a lot of fight , but you have the choice !
    in PUBG you can't track people
    in PUBG you don't have kit you have to loot and survive , then be the top #1 or die
    PUBG is a survival game where you have to be the last man standing
    not a freaking call of duty where you just have to fight everyone
    I think this new "pubg" is just made for farming skulls , that's all
    Thanks HavocMc to ruin the last cool game on this server

ATK_Surrend

Ok this new helnight , oh no , this "pubg" suck , 3 mouth of waiting , for nothing , what did you add havoc ? a new name ?? that's all
    In this new "pubg" if you don't have a kit , you just get rekt by a army of m14 boy , everyone spawn in the same place and try to go in the same room (alex op room or prison or grady) and everyone get tracked at the second where they spawn
    I don't understand Havoc mc , why it's like PUBG or h1z1 , i have pubg , and it's not like that
    In pubg you can drop in a safe place where you can loot easily without get killed , or you can drop in a place where they have a lot of fight , but you have the choice !
    in PUBG you can't track people
    in PUBG you don't have kit you have to loot and survive , then be the top #1 or die
    PUBG is a survival game where you have to be the last man standing
    not a freaking call of duty where you just have to fight everyone
    I think this new "pubg" is just made for farming skulls , that's all
    Thanks HavocMc to ruin the last cool game on this server
    Yes that true, they try to copy PUBG but they just create a big **** . Before try to copy an another game you have to reflect about the game play of the community . You have kill Hell Night with your reset and now you just try to revive this game , but it's to late now. You call this game " Battleground" but he has nothing from PUBG . So now your serv is dying and this is what you deserve .

Last edited:

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Wow so much hate for a long awaited update (heh, that rhymes). I personally think this is great! I can't wait to be playing HN again. But the skull nerf is a bit disappointing. XD

-Cat

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    Everyone please remember that things can be changed. This is not the full release and if enough people would like things changed about the game mode then we can change it around.