• IP Copied!
  • PUBG/Hell Night Release & August Voting Winners

MrMe5303

Mythical
    MrMe5303
    MrMe5303 MrMe5303
    Personal opinion

What I really like:
    I like the new way you spawn, directly on the ground beside your teammate, instead of randomly in the air and having to parachute down.
    No zombies

Thing that I think should be changed:
    Raise the skull reward for killing someone from 100 back up to 150.
    And a reward for 2nd and 3rd places
    If your teammate died and you come in the top 3 they should get a portion of skulls
    (If this seems bad have it so your teammate only gets an award if you both made it to the top 10 before he/she died)
    On the score board add how close the border is to you
    (so you don't start dying out of no where/get trapped)

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    vFw7SVn.png

Hey everyone! From the title you can probably tell we have some pretty exciting news to share, so let's get into it!

PUBG/Hell Night
    Hell Night has entered it's public testing phase! Some changes have been made to the gamemode to make it better and hopefully improve everyone's experiences with the game.

Changes:
    1: Smaller maps (main TMD map has been separated into 3 smaller maps. It is random which map is chosen at the beginning of each game.
    2: Less people per game (Maximum of 50).
    3: Team size is now 2.
    4: Skull amount for winning changed. (2,000 skulls each for the winning team as long as there were 20 or more people in the game.
    5: Voting for Loot Types removed. (Loot always normal).
    6. Rebranded Hell Night as PUBG.
    7. Removed zombies (may add back if enough people request it).

While the gamemode is stable there may still be some bugs and issues. If any are encountered please create a support ticket here or PM a higher staff member.

August Voting
    Congratulations to the voting winners of August. If you are a winner and did not receive a voucher please message Jacobg2011 to receive it.

1st Place: Xx_Zalesso_xX - Reward: $100 Shop Voucher
    2nd Place: 5H0RTY - Reward: $75 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place: XDarkSpartacusX - Reward: $50 Shop Voucher
    4th Place:R3ktByBarrett - Reward: $25 Shop Voucher
    5th Place: kiko01LPsk - Reward: $15 Shop Voucher
    6th Place: FrozerHD - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    7th Place: _____Simon_____ - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    8th Place: Maddle - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    9th Place: GameGalaxy - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher
    10th Place: HAPPYH0UR - Reward: $10 Shop Voucher

That's all for this news post! We hope you all enjoy the return of Hell Night/PUBG!
    YOU. ARE. KILLING. YOUR. SERVER.

IT IS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE WITH EVERY UPDATE THE NEW HN UPDATE SUCKS

YOU SHOULD MAKE EVERYTHING EXACTLY LIKE IT WAS A YEAR AGO AND LISTEN TO COMMUNITY DUMB MUTT

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    Everyone please remember that things can be changed. This is not the full release and if enough people would like things changed about the game mode then we can change it around.
    everything is unbalanced, new hn sucks, everyone likes it the old way

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    YOU. ARE. KILLING. YOUR. SERVER.

IT IS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE WITH EVERY UPDATE THE NEW HN UPDATE SUCKS

YOU SHOULD MAKE EVERYTHING EXACTLY LIKE IT WAS A YEAR AGO AND LISTEN TO COMMUNITY DUMB MUTT
    A lot of players actually enjoy the current HN set up for the most part and are excited to see it finally returning after such a long time. However, if you personally don't enjoy it, then maybe make some specific suggestions as to how you think it could be made better? It's still only in a public testing phase, so this isn't the final product. Also, this might be a surprise, but telling Owners/Staff that we're killing the server and that everything sucks in all caps isn't actually helpful for the staff team or for other players.

Snoweeey_

Ok this new helnight , oh no , this "pubg" suck , 3 mouth of waiting , for nothing , what did you add havoc ? a new name ?? that's all
    In this new "pubg" if you don't have a kit , you just get rekt by a army of m14 boy , everyone spawn in the same place and try to go in the same room (alex op room or prison or grady) and everyone get tracked at the second where they spawn
    I don't understand Havoc mc , why it's like PUBG or h1z1 , i have pubg , and it's not like that
    In pubg you can drop in a safe place where you can loot easily without get killed , or you can drop in a place where they have a lot of fight , but you have the choice !
    in PUBG you can't track people
    in PUBG you don't have kit you have to loot and survive , then be the top #1 or die
    PUBG is a survival game where you have to be the last man standing
    not a freaking call of duty where you just have to fight everyone
    I think this new "pubg" is just made for farming skulls , that's all
    Thanks HavocMc to ruin the last cool game on this server
    Lawl when Havoc deletes the best game in the frecking serverand they recreate something worse than the whole server! Woaw ! Gg guys!

ATK_AlphaPVP

Mythical
    ATK_AlphaPVP
    ATK_AlphaPVP ATK_AlphaPVP
    A lot of players actually enjoy the current HN set up for the most part and are excited to see it finally returning after such a long time. However, if you personally don't enjoy it, then maybe make some specific suggestions as to how you think it could be made better? It's still only in a public testing phase, so this isn't the final product. Also, this might be a surprise, but telling Owners/Staff that we're killing the server and that everything sucks in all caps isn't actually helpful for the staff team or for other players.

Zendrack , Yea , a lot of player actualy like this new hellnight ?? you know why ? not because this new hellnight is good , no , just because now , we can farm skulls more than before this update ,
    "a lot of player actually enjoy the current HN"
    HAHA they didnt even play PUBG , they don't know what is the game , you want to ruin hellnight ?? ok
    but don't call it "battleground" or "hellnight" or "pubg" , call this game "farming skull" , it's better

ATK_AlphaPVP

Mythical
    ATK_AlphaPVP
    ATK_AlphaPVP ATK_AlphaPVP
    Oh , and i'm a little salty because no one staff member reply to my first comment about this new "hellnight"
    and because the last good game on this server is dead

Diligen

Titan
    HooverVC
    HooverVC HooverVC

A lot of players actually enjoy the current HN set up for the most part and are excited to see it finally returning after such a long time.

enjoy the current HN set up for the most part

u r very funny meme

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    Zendrack , Yea , a lot of player actualy like this new hellnight ?? you know why ? not because this new hellnight is good , no , just because now , we can farm skulls more than before this update ,
    "a lot of player actually enjoy the current HN"
    HAHA they didnt even play PUBG , they don't know what is the game , you want to ruin hellnight ?? ok
    but don't call it "battleground" or "hellnight" or "pubg" , call this game "farming skull" , it's better
    Oh , and i'm a little salty because no one staff member reply to my first comment about this new "hellnight"
    and because the last good game on this server is dead
    u r very funny meme
    Like I said, if you don't currently like Hell Night's set up, feel free to make specific suggestions on how you think it could be improved as it's only in a testing phase. In response to your comment about some/many of the players not playing the actual PUBG game previous to playing the new version of Hell Night, just because they haven't played that game doesn't invalidate their opinions towards Hell Night. I've personally taken the time to ask players their opinions on the new game mode and while there are definitely some criticisms of it (thus the point of the testing phase), overall there is a positive view towards Hell Night as a whole. It's understood that a lot of players miss old aspects of the original game mode, and it's of course a possibility that some of those features will be added in if requested enough. However, anger and general hostility towards the game mode and Staff team with no real constructive feedback or suggestions other than "we want the old Hell Night this one is stupid!!!!", isn't helpful at all.

___Virus

___Virus
    ___Virus ___Virus
    I can't seem to get on, I type /server hn-1, doesn't work. I click on the NPC, doesn't work. I click with the compass in the main lobby, doesn't work. Do I need to change from 1.12.1 to a different version of Minecraft to play Hell Night?