• IP Copied!
  • Question of the week: What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

Should I do this weekly?

• Monthly.

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Never again.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gurgi200

One time on ISTEP (Indiana standardized educational testing) which is very stupid and we have to do it 3 times a year. I was like really fed up with it so I just answered randomly on every question. I remember one question we had to write an 3-page essay and I just put my predictions for S7 of the walking dead xD. This test is a big deal btw.

*Mic Drop*
    I have to take the PARCC but i would rather keep myself occupied for the 3 hours they provide us than sit there

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    One time on ISTEP (Indiana standardized educational testing) which is very stupid and we have to do it 3 times a year. I was like really fed up with it so I just answered randomly on every question. I remember one question we had to write an 3-page essay and I just put my predictions for S7 of the walking dead xD. This test is a big deal btw.

*Mic Drop*

Lol, another thing that I did was convince a freind that tomorrow was pijama day. They were mad. Very mad

If that doesent count as crazy, then I awnsered JOHN CENA on all the questions on a test (during the time he was cool)