• IP Copied!
  • Question of the week: What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

Should I do this weekly?

• Monthly.

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Never again.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    The title says it all, what's the craziest thing you've ever done? Answer down in the comments!

Your answer can be mildly crazy or full on insane! Just make sure we don't swear or be at all inappropriate down in the comments ;)

Don't be ashamed of anything, we're all friendly people!

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    My answer: Putting a chair beside the pool (maybe a foot above the water) and charging into it.

(It hurt)

[Please note that I'm not at all crazy, but when I was nine I wanted to be a stuntsman]

RightTwixFactory

RightTwixFactory
    RightTwixFactory RightTwixFactory
    The craziest thing I've ever done was stepping on a mechanic pencil on accident and getting it stuck while home alone when traffic was bad while my parents were at work. It hurt. A lot.

StephenPeters

Mythical
    xEmilia
    xEmilia xEmilia
    Uh....Does leaving a 2 page essay, 3 pages of math problems, AP chem problem set and a psychology project along and playing minecraft instead count as crazy?

(sry that was a weird english expression)

scampower3

scampower3
    scampower3 scampower3
    I once wrote an exam essay in a very aggressive tone and criticised my country's education system and my school's management staff, because I was half awake during the examination and couldn't be bothered to think.
    I scored an A.

Gurgi200

I uh... may have eaten algae from the water retention station in 6th grade for $20... Never did get that $20 or the taste out of my mouth

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    I sing amazing whale-songs in the middle of lunch every day for everyone at school to hear
    Aha! I wish I was at your school!

I pretend to be a little Japanese girl who doesn't understand English on Csgo.
    I still do this ;-;
    Nice. Actually sounds like a bit of fun.

i once threw a big rock at my basement window thinking of a science experiment:how big of a rock would it take to break a window, i didn't think that through
    Yeah... I agree with the other dude, why does your basement have a window?

I attempted to murder a kid that was bullying me at school when we were 9 years old.
    e.o You didn't... Y'know... Succeed... Did you?

I uh... may have eaten algae from the water retention station in 6th grade for $20... Never did get that $20 or the taste out of my mouth
    Haha! That sounds horrible.

The craziest thing I've ever done was stepping on a mechanic pencil on accident and getting it stuck while home alone when traffic was bad while my parents were at work. It hurt. A lot.
    Ouch!

Uh....Does leaving a 2 page essay, 3 pages of math problems, AP chem problem set and a psychology project along and playing minecraft instead count as crazy?

(sry that was a weird english expression)
    Yes it does! Especially if you had a small amount of time to do it.

Once I jumped off the roof of Hilltop because I forgot about fall dmg from playing too much mw
    I haven't played Mine Wars yet, is it any good?
    I've fallen off the roof lots of times.

I once wrote an exam essay in a very aggressive tone and criticised my country's education system and my school's management staff, because I was half awake during the examination and couldn't be bothered to think.
    I scored an A.
    Congrats! Lmao, my school would kill me if I did that.

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    curiousgeorge341 curiousgeorge341
    I decided it would be cool to climb a very tall tree and go out onto a small branch... Suffice it so say I nearly didn't make it out of that

Kiverient

Titan
    Kiverient
    Kiverient Kiverient
    I once ate a "Chocolate poptart" when I was eight years old that was actually dirt with burnt toast. I hate my brothers ._.

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    Does killing 20 people outside of Berx and was assigned $200,000 (in game) bounty on my head count? o.0

qwef

Mythical
    qwef
    qwef qwef
    One time on ISTEP (Indiana standardized educational testing) which is very stupid and we have to do it 3 times a year. I was like really fed up with it so I just answered randomly on every question. I remember one question we had to write an 3-page essay and I just put my predictions for S7 of the walking dead xD. This test is a big deal btw.

*Mic Drop*