• IP Copied!
  • Random NPC's

Diamond_Knight_9

There will be Npc's that will randomly spawn along with walkers. they will attack and attempt to kill any walkers that get to close. they can spawn with a variety weapons and armor such as military armor and revolvers. some Npc's will automatically become hostile should the player come to close ,they should look very rugged and aggressive, others however wont attack the player (unless the player attacks them) they will talk to you if u left-click on them and some will even give the option to trade with you. if you decide to kill the NPC they will drop what ever they have equipped (for example a NPC had a shot gun, if killed he or she would drop it) along with some other random supplies such as food ammo health kits etc. the hostile ones can attack non SZ locations that players can inhabit and form a community with (such as Alex or Hilltop) in medium to large groups.

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    An excellent idea that would add more Walking Dead environment to the game. Rick's group should be the non-hostile inside sz and Negan or Wolf be the hostile.

Diamond_Knight_9

ok so wut i ment was groups of these hostile npc will attack locations such as alex and hilltop randomly but there just a big group of the hostile npc's

drago___12

Champion
    drago___12
    drago___12 drago___12
    The last time they attempted this we got Kit negan, with the call Savior's ability. it doesn't work like its meant to. The Savior's are meant to be able to attack and kill other players and NPC's but however just track the same movements as NPC's. It wont work with out Harsh recoding or an entirely new plugin, which could take up to 6 months. (this is an estimate of time, so experience in coding)

Nathan372

I would love this idea, but i dont think it should be a top priority at the moment. I believe the idea of walkers following sound would be the best addition at the moment.

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    This is a marvelous idea, although I personally don't believe it needs to be implemented on all servers. This is because a few servers have a really large player base (1, 2, and 3) that being said, it would be kinda pointless on there. But, if they added this on some of the less popular servers like 6, then it would be better. It would also attract a larger player base to those servers.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I heard that hostile npcs (called Bandits) may be added in the next update. I think they have melee only, but they may have guns

olothus

Mythical
    olothus
    olothus olothus
    The last time they attempted this we got Kit negan, with the call Savior's ability. it doesn't work like its meant to. The Savior's are meant to be able to attack and kill other players and NPC's but however just track the same movements as NPC's. It wont work with out Harsh recoding or an entirely new plugin, which could take up to 6 months. (this is an estimate of time, so experience in coding)
    no harshcoding needed....

MC has the code for a good shooter mob already...it is called a skeleton...they just have to retxture it.....
    give it a gun ....and set it to agro everything....

the non hostiles could be retextured villagers.... <they would trade>

or if you really want what OP said, i mean MythicMobs plugin would be the way to go on many servers....surely the Havoc Dev team could pull off something... :)

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme

MC has the code for a good shooter mob already...it is called a skeleton...they just have to retxture it.....

or if you really want what OP said, i mean MythicMobs plugin would be the way to go on many servers....surely the Havoc Dev team could pull off something... :)
    Don't we already have peaceful npcs that trade?

Diamond_Knight_9

yes but it would be so that if you attack the non hostile ones they would fight in reaturn