• IP Copied!
  • Real Life is Calling..?

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    Hey guys. It's ya boy, skinny-- I mean Chlnge.

Some crazy shiz has been going on the past few months so I thought I should fill you in.

I failed my entire first semester of College, so I dropped and began looking at enlisting. I've been working at the yogurt shop for monz, and I'd been filling my free time with Civil Air Patrol (http://www.gocivilairpatrol.com/ if you're curious) and HavocMC. I've also been talking to a recruiter about joining the Air Force, but I didn't expect that to happen any time soon.

About a week ago (heh) he called and asked if I was ready to go to MEPS the 15th and 16th of Feb. I said sure. I took my physical and my mental tests, and it's kind of official. I'm in the Air Force. I don't have a specific job or ship date to basic yet, but it appears it will be sometime in Mid-Late April or early May. I will be on as soon as possible until then, but when the time comes I'm going to be gone.

I have some time to be on between now and then, but I want to say this:

I've enjoyed this experience immensely. This server has introduced me to great people and given me leadership skills I would have never had otherwise. I've learned some coding stuff working on the new Superbasic resource pack and I wouldn't have traded this time for anything. Thanks for who you guys are and what you've made this server to me and so many others. I really want to shout out to the people I've spent time in server and gotten to know on forums: @maybeman77, @DirtyMemes, @DDENGAR, @ArmenTheHeli, @_Tachi_, @Kanyay, @Rejante, @KidIce, @LegendaryCrates, @EmiliaWu (RIP Emilia), @Culpeo_Fox, @Bluemoon177 @Arcanus_Severus. You guys are the best.

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    Are you leaving? Because it sounds like you are. I really hope your not, because we've lost so many other veteran players within the past 3 months.
    But yeah, gl on the military

Terminant

Mythical
    Terminant
    Terminant Terminant
    Is it me or has everyone been dealing with a lot recently? Almost everyone I've talked to has said they've been dealing with a lot of things, 2017 has been a tough year so far. .-.

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    Is it me or has everyone been dealing with a lot recently? Almost everyone I've talked to has said they've been dealing with a lot of things, 2017 has been a tough year so far. .-.
    Tell me about it. Everyone I'm friends with on the server is either gone, not very active, or they're in a time zone thats inconveniently far from mine.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme

Some crazy shiz has been going on the past few months so I thought I should fill you in.

I failed my entire first semester of College, so I dropped and began looking at enlisting. I've been working at the yogurt shop for monz, and I'd been filling my free time with Civil Air Patrol (http://www.gocivilairpatrol.com/ if you're curious) and HavocMC. I've also been talking to a recruiter about joining the Air Force, but I didn't expect that to happen any time soon.

About a week ago (heh) he called and asked if I was ready to go to MEPS the 15th and 16th of Feb. I said sure. I took my physical and my mental tests, and it's kind of official. I'm in the Air Force. I don't have a specific job or ship date to basic yet, but it appears it will be sometime in Mid-Late April or early May. I will be on as soon as possible until then, but when the time comes I'm going to be gone.

I've enjoyed this experience immensely. This server has introduced me to great people and given me leadership skills I would have never had otherwise. I've learned some coding stuff working on the new Superbasic resource pack and I wouldn't have traded this time for anything. Thanks for who you guys are and what you've made this server to me and so many others. I really want to shout out to the people I've spent time in server and gotten to know on forums: @maybeman77, @DirtyMemes, @DDENGAR, @ArmenTheHeli, @_Tachi_, @Kanyay, @Rejante, @KidIce, @LegendaryCrates, @EmiliaWu (RIP Emilia), @Culpeo_Fox, @Bluemoon177 @Arcanus_Severus. You guys are the best.

Anyways, thanks for the good times, and I hope the Air Force lets you find something you love. Much thanks for the texture help :p (still wanna know what texture maker you use, and how you found the texture names (I tried opening what looked like flamethrower camo in word and notepad but i never found the name XD) Much love, and goodbye my dude ;-;

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    dude my dream is going into the air force and or being a pilot i hope your dreams come true too.

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante

I'll have a fighter jet with your name on it. It was fun while it lasted mate. Perhaps even a carrier. :) Have fun in the skies. Havoc will never be the same without you.

Last edited:

Shallowing

Mythical
    Shallowing
    Shallowing Shallowing
    Goodbye for now chlnge.. I hope you become successful in the Air Force. And I wish you good luck bud!

~Misty:p

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    IM NOT GONE YET!!! xD
    but <3 anyway
    Are you leaving? Because it sounds like you are. I really hope your not, because we've lost so many other veteran players within the past 3 months.
    But yeah, gl on the military
    I wont be able to get on during basic... and it's 8 weeks so that's enough for them to take my Helper rank.

ReigninRain

GIMME A DISCOUNT ON THE YOGURT PLEASE JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Not like dis...

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-19_11-1-6.png
      upload_2017-2-19_11-1-6.png
      51.6 KB · Views: 7
    • upload_2017-2-19_11-1-19.png
      upload_2017-2-19_11-1-19.png