• IP Copied!
  • -Reply to Cel's thread (My actual last)

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    Alright, so to start this damn post off, https://havocmc.net/threads/motivational-message-no5-tribute-to-rejante.3571/ was retold incorrectly. I noticed that my life was getting screwed up by the days, so I wouldn't have time for Havoc, these were factors in
    -Stopping PVP
    -Stopping Builder Applications
    -Stopping Havoc in general
    I've been going around looking for things that wouldn't be of much importance and would match my schedules. So I got bored and decided to look for a flamewar, which Alex, kindly brought up, oh and so you should know I'm leaving Celmaibunpilot's parts out of this. "How's the planes?" He said, "Pretty planeful," I responded. Then he said "Leo's planes are more planeful" and I said, "Leo's planes are too big." (I'm getting this straight from the logs) Alex then says, "Have you seen his?" Leo bursts in and says, "Mine are being added to the TMD Map." I respond, "Cool", he then says, "Yours aren't so.." I then respond, "I care so much, why?", he then says, "I win? ;D" I then responded to that saying, "I build this kinda stuff for a living." Alex then says, "The only thing you're better at is aircraft carriers" I then said, "I'm better than him at tanks," (Which was said incorrectly because I meant to say modern tanks XD) Then he goes on about his world war 2 era Russian tanks, and how they'll be in Hartsfield. Throughout this conversation I was quoting what Leo said as if I didn't believe what he was saying, so Alex, says, "Why are you quoting Leo so much? Is it because you love him?" I laughed out loud, thinking, "Damn, I'm not **********!" he then brings up the fact that my age is 11 and that was why I never got builder. Alright so before I get into this, I would like to bring up the reasons I stopped applying.
    -I applied too many times, that being 4.
    -Activity
    -Life
    -(Before) Team priorities
    -Server Projects
    -After a while I thought to myself that Havoc doesn't deserve, and or need any of my vehicles.
    Alright, back to the fun stuff. Then he starts calling me, "Kiddywinkle" which, I for one do not understand. Leo then goes on to explain the size of his planes, etc. Me, having, not necessarily OCD, but something close to that start saying, "Leo's putting Russian WW2 tanks onto a modern Airbase." Oh, and also I've only seen 2 aircraft built by Leo. He then starts, I don't really want to say, insulting me, but making, remarks, due to my age. Remarks like, "Oh you're 11, Minecraft is your soul game!", which I responded, "I play other things than Minecraft. Including *Insert M Rated games here*" Which I left out the part in which I have two older brothers, and I get the privilege to be playing those games. I then tried to make a point that I'm mature. Which, they did not take lightly. He kept going on and on about how he was older than me. Then some guy brings up a question, "You're only 13?" I respond saying yes, then just take a guess on how it must've just been my grammar. Alex then brings up, and I quote. "rej speaking with punctuation doesnt make you mature" Which is completely irrelevant, and I said it makes me sound older. Because voice doesn't travel through words. But the thing is, I sound old, on a microphone. If you spoke to me, and didn't know I'm 11, you'd think I'd be older. After that, Leo then tries to stop it, and somehow succeeds. Then I go to Alex's map to examine the vehicles one more time. I state the issues with each of them, then he goes on and on about how annoying I was. Anyways, that's the end of this thread. Hopefully this clarified some things. Oh, and I was gonna put this as a reply but then the post got locked. Anyways, to wrap that up, I don't like criticism if I don't get a way to fix it.
    -Rejante