• IP Copied!
  • Reset Poll

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    I think a full reset would be better for the community. It's frustrating that the people who earned millions legitimately, but when we really view the core of the problem, those who didn't earn their hundreds of jugg pieces will just get numerous alts on and store all their jugg; this would mean those who lost all their jugg lost it for nothing because the problem was never resolved in the first place. It would create a dilemma that'll keep looping. I think if the majority of people want a reset, no matter who and where they play on the server, there should be a reset. Plus, it'll give players a reason to play on the server aside from the new TMD Seasons that will upbring in the future. I think a good reset every year or few years, depending on hacker and major glitching activity, would be a great asset to TMD so people aren't constantly losing all their hard earned stuff, just a once every blue moon. In addition, which is a very rare act, literally every community of TMD are agreeing to the reset; toxic players, "OG" players, roleplayers, regular pvpers, staff and ex staff.

#ResetVaults

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    keep the vault I doubt that people have enough alts to store hundreds of sets. Okay its also what sly said.
    I've seen (especially among more OG players) people who have anywhere from 5-240+ alts that they can access. People most definitely do have enough alts to store hundreds of sets as well as hundreds of legends, even unstacked.

#ResetVaults

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    your entitled to your own opinion. and so am i;
    this is just bs
    what you quoted me on was my summery of the extremely long post earlier in the thread by @Fornicatings. their opinions should be the target of your message. Also you failed to say WHY you disagree with what they said...
    Before saying something unfriendly, learn whats actually been said. But then again- thats just my opinion ;)

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    looool no
    I agree. A full reset isn't supposed to give anyone gear to start off the server. Players like me are only $30.00 away from an upgrade to Mythical. Even if it did happen, as a titan, I'd get cheated out of 5 Jugg sets, as would anyone below the rank of Mythical. When someone says reset the server, they mean reset the server, and not "reset the server and give mythicals Jugg because they think they get extra perks during certain events due to rank"
    Sometimes this happens, but when it comes to something like this, don't try to get extra perks. Just deal with it. That's my view on things

sethsmith785

Mythical
    sethsmith785
    sethsmith785 sethsmith785
    Reset it all. You'd expect the rich players to want to keep our stuff but nah - most of us actually want to enjoy tmd again where jug is rare. I have duffles on duffles of jug. You really want me to put all of it on alts and carry it over? Because trust me - that's whats gonna happen especially w the money prize. People are already doing it. Poor players want to keep their 2 sets of jug and military gear that they worked a day to get but I don't think they realize that the people w/ their vaults full of jugg will just end up destroying them till they quit.

Thank you though, Jacob, for listening and actually making a poll.

Its past your bedtime go to bed, its not just the jugg we are wanting to keep its our guns like gats and gbars

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Inb4 Problem not solved. The reset only slows the problem since ranks can just flood the market with legend guns and half jugg. So since that's the case, how long will it be between this reset and the next? I give it 3 months or so :p

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Oof it's a day away and still no response. Good communication skills at it's finest. Guess we will all find out as everything is reset. After reset please fix random lag spikes + unbreak the economy. Thank you.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    also @Jacobg1998 my friend Risen_God has appealed after a long time and I think you're the one who banned him so if you could check it out <3

JewishBagel

Famous
    JewishBagel
    JewishBagel JewishBagel
    It's coming, pretty sure the results should be clear enough to lean to one side(from the last I heard anyway, unless it drastically changed), but keep in mind school is coming back into effect and staff and owners are transitioning to that right now. But it'll probably pop up on reset day.