• IP Copied!
  • Reset Vaults.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    I think you should reset all the vaults and not let anyone keep anything, that's just my opinion. I know some kids who have like two legendary Crossbows will cry about losing those but I have 10 times more and I want this. I don't want to start with all the items I have already, I want to work for my items again like I used to when I first played, I was scared to use jugg and I loved the fear of losing it. Plus if you reset everything it will encourage players to buy crates and get jugg like that, and then that's how jugg should make it into the game again, not by saving it from last reset. Up to the owners though :/

Also, why would they give everyone their items back, No one is going to buy crates or anything from the shop then so they won't make any money..

Lots of jugg was duped aswell by exo and other players so I just think a reset all would be good.

Last edited:

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    I'm honestly okay with this idea. I was a bit upset with the idea of the reset at first, but I'm honestly perfectly okay with a full reset at this point. Just seems like being able to keep a vault of stuff goes against the purpose of a reset.
    Also bring back old tmd map + old pains
    I believe the closest we'll get to this is when they implement TMD-OP again.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    I think you should reset all the vaults and not let anyone keep anything, that's just my opinion. I know some kids who have like two legendary Crossbows will cry about losing those but I have 10 times more and I want this. I don't want to start with all the items I have already, I want to work for my items again like I used to when I first played, I was scared to use jugg and I loved the fear of losing it. Plus if you reset everything it will encourage players to buy crates and get jugg like that, and then that's how jugg should make it into the game again, not by saving it from last reset. Up to the owners though :/

Also, why would they give everyone their items back, No one is going to buy crates or anything from the shop then so they won't make any money..

Lots of jugg was duped aswell by exo and other players so I just think a reset all would be good.
    Agreed

babyram7

Plus if you reset everything it will encourage players to buy crates and get jugg like that, and then that's how jugg should make it into the game again, not by saving it from last reset.
    I agree with part of this, just not all. Why would people buy crates if their items can be taken away? The reset will make people question buying any crates. Other than that I agree with you fully.

Rippen

Rippen
    Rippen Rippen
    I agree with part of this, just not all. Why would people buy crates if their items can be taken away? The reset will make people question buying any crates. Other than that I agree with you fully.

But if you start with **** from now like jugg or legends then why would you even think about buying crates?

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    because they are all little kids and don't care as long as they can get an advantage by buying crates for the best items LOL, i'd do the same...and has literally no one on this server tried any other server? factions reset every week or two and people still spend hundreds on the keys for crates... so learn the market buddy

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    Bud, this is the BEST time to buy crates because you get double chances at the main jackpot of infinite and Mythical.

Rippen

Rippen
    Rippen Rippen
    because they are all little kids and don't care as long as they can get an advantage by buying crates for the best items LOL, i'd do the same...and has literally no one on this server tried any other server? factions reset every week or two and people still spend hundreds on the keys for crates... so learn the market buddy
    exactly, I don't even play HCF and I know this :\

Rippen

Rippen
    Rippen Rippen
    if i will loose the stuff i saved in my vault too im going to quit totaly i feel scammed because i payed much money to get my stuff and money and now im going to loose it ...
    You can't expect to keep the in game items. At least if you bought a rank you're keeping it. It's Minecraft, get over it.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove

+1