• IP Copied!
  • Road Map for the next few months

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    Our first goal is to get TMD PVP and TMD OP split into two different servers, and fix some bugs. From there we will be refining daily challenges, adding quests, adding bases with item storage, and making some changes to the meta on TMD PVP. After that we'll finetune Horizons and Map Maker, and fix some more bugs as a whole. After that it's a little bit up in the air, but we may make a more TMD style Mine Wars. More based on items and scavenging and fighting than on quests and EXP. There should also be a hell night update dropped in there.

Qizu

Mythical
    Qizu
    Qizu Qizu
    Glad to hear that you guys are working hard! I'm excited for the new stuff that will be added :D

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Can TMD "PVP" be renamed TMD-1 again? And Maybe call TMDPVE just TMD-2 or something simpler?

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    The updates are great and all, but will we ever get a pvp system like where the game was at least a bit more balanced? In this pvp form, all you need is infinite money and everyone else is screwed. In the previous pvp system, pains were used for regen during battles, and had a cooldown for use. I'd like to see that come back, with the doubled gun damage and double hp rows. At least a balanced pvp server for those who like PvP with guns, but not where the rich players own the server and wreck everyone. By balanced, I mean:

Infinite money cap
    Medical cooldown uses
    Double HP & gun/melee damage
    Better gameplay (see all above)

Before this returned, I enjoyed pvp a lot more than when the pains where spammable and the economy was absolute crap. Maybe switch TMDC to this kind of server? (or is it TMD-OP? I've heard that crop up a lot more now...)