• IP Copied!
  • "Rumors" about server reseting completly.

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    8/23/16
    Tmd-1 and Tmd-2
    I have heard numerous reports in chat, telling /stats and gear will soon be reset. I'd asked everywhere I could and a balanced side of arguments telling me multiple different responses. If any staff could please identify if this "rumor" is true or false, please tell me. No one approve their hard-work being thrown away.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Never believe rumours you hear. If something like that was to occur, there would be an announcement on the forums. ;)

LinkOFeare

Titan
    LinkOFeare
    LinkOFeare LinkOFeare
    Nickk said it was a thought under consideration in TMD before, but I wouldn't worry so soon. A reset though would stop the inflation and hopefully make HavocMC great again.

kaikea

Half of me would absolutely love a reset to fix a few things such as the inflation (mentioned by LinkOFeare), and the other half would absolutely hate the reset because it would take away a lot of peoples' hard work and store bought items (Ex. Legend Crates). But in all honesty, I think it'd be healthy for the server if a few things were reset.

-Kaikea

BluDucc

Mythical
    BluDucc
    BluDucc BluDucc
    Never believe rumours you hear. If something like that was to occur, there would be an announcement on the forums. ;)
    Katitude, I have seen all three owners say there is a high chance of reset. AND there was a ton of posts on the old site, from owners and admins, suggesting a reset. Most of which we're agreed on by at least half the people who casted their votes.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    " If something like that was to occur, there would be an announcement on the forums."

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Half of me would absolutely love a reset to fix a few things such as the inflation (mentioned by LinkOFeare), and the other half would absolutely hate the reset because it would take away a lot of peoples' hard work and store bought items (Ex. Legend Crates). But in all honesty, I think it'd be healthy for the server if a few things were reset.

-Kaikea
    Store credit?

BluDucc

Mythical
    BluDucc
    BluDucc BluDucc
    " If something like that was to occur, there would be an announcement on the forums."
    Katitude, there has been many mentions of a reset in forum posts from IgnitingIce, either small reset or full scale, I believe he said in the post about the "Myth" situation.

FinestDev

Titan
    FinestDev
    FinestDev FinestDev
    8/23/16
    Tmd-1 and Tmd-2
    I have heard numerous reports in chat, telling /stats and gear will soon be reset. I'd asked everywhere I could and a balanced side of arguments telling me multiple different responses. If any staff could please identify if this "rumor" is true or false, please tell me. No one approve their hard-work being thrown away.
    At the moment, there is currently no information regarding a reset on TheMiningDead.