• IP Copied!
  • Safezone Contest & More

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    Hey everyone, hopefully you guys have been enjoying your weekend! We have some quick news today.

Black Friday Sale
    Our Black Friday sale ever is live, at 35% off. You can head over to the shop here if you are interested. The sale will be live through the weekend.

Safezone Building Contest
    We will be hosting a safezone contest on Map Maker (/server mm-1). It will run for just over a week, as submissions will be rated on December 4th. The goal of the contest is to build the best looking safezone while taking game play into account. Do /create to create a map on which to build. Winners will be announced Sunday Night, and the prizes are shown below. To submit your map, type /submit while in it!

1st Place: $100 Shop Voucher + Safezone in new TMD map (If good enough)
    2nd Place: $50 Shop Voucher + Safezone in new TMD map (If good enough)
    3rd Place: $25 Shop Voucher
    4th - 8th Place: $10 Shop Voucher

If multiple players work on an entry, the prizes will be split evenly among them.

Other News
    Overall the feedback seems positive on the TMD update coming. Our builders are working extremely hard, spending countless hours to get everything ready, so make sure to thank them if you get a chance. We will have a release date announced before the map goes live, so don't "waste" your gear til then. As for the game play updates on TMD, we have worked on making a tiger and are almost done with that. We've added an achievement system with 44 achievements currently, with the rewards adding up to over 50k skulls. Also, we have made a lot of balancing changes, for example, nerfing bikes.

Lastly, if you emailed contact regarding your gear, we will get to you at some point before the reset, so don't worry as we aren't ignoring you.

Last edited:

MLG_PandaGamer

I have a question on the builds, is it supposed to be like a place? Such as like a camp or something? Or something related to the show? Before I build it, I want to know what it should be based on.

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    I have a question on the builds, is it supposed to be like a place? Such as like a camp or something? Or something related to the show? Before I build it, I want to know what it should be based on.
    I wouldn't base it off a show location.

But it can be anywhere where people could survive.
    A hospital, gas station, restaurant, sports field, etc

Falaras

Titan
    Falaras
    Falaras Falaras
    I wouldn't base it off a show location.

But it can be anywhere where people could survive.
    A hospital, gas station, restaurant, sports field, etc
    I like your new skin!
    also, please make headshots deal extra damage, that way there won't be a need to nerf juggernaut armor,
    and having headshot damage to humans will be more realistic as well.

_VC_

Famous
    _VC_
    _VC_ _VC_
    I like your new skin!
    also, please make headshots deal extra damage, that way there won't be a need to nerf juggernaut armor,
    and having headshot damage to humans will be more realistic as well.
    Yeah I like his skin to...*cough*Imadeit*cough*

Tubcat101

I also think we should just remove jugg in general. Go back before jugg was in the game it was so much better and players enjoyed it more

Last edited:

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    For my entry into the contest I made an America Class Aircraft carrier, which took two months at first. Then the contest came out, so I decided to turn it into a safe zone. Now I have been told that it was too big, and it wouldn't work. Which I don't understand. Because there's so much water on the TMD map, and my carrier isn't too big (Compared to the bodies of water on the map.). It's flight deck is 190 blocks long, and it's 63 blocks tall, and 104 blocks wide. But I do take it that it's supposed to be about the size of Berxly, and that's probably 3x as big as Berxly. But who cares? I don't. It looks great, and isn't that all that counts, and as _Nickk said "I wouldn't base it off a show location. But it can be anywhere where people could survive. A hospital, gas station, restaurant, sports field, etc"

Last edited: