• IP Copied!
  • Safezones

Spaghettified

Lately, I've been noticing that people have been camping outside of safezones, especially Berxley, with bikes or just weapons. This is especially frustrating to me and to many others, because many times when I attempt to go to Atlanta from Berxley, I get jumped/sniped/bike'd. It doesn't make sense to me that the outside of a safezone is one of the most dangerous places on the map. Maybe the server could build more cover around the safezones so that people could travel to their destination more successfully? Idk, leave some ideas/suggestions below.

Sarge4id

Titan
    Sarge4id
    Sarge4id Sarge4id
    Could make it possible that pvp can't take place with in a certain radius of a sz, just like vehicle spawning. Also, have you tried clicking on that sign on the gates? It will teleport you to a random spot outside the sz. I usually use that option.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Could make it possible that pvp can't take place with in a certain radius of a sz, just like vehicle spawning. Also, have you tried clicking on that sign on the gates? It will teleport you to a random spot outside the sz. I usually use that option.
    Thats a great idea

StarShooter8881

Lately, I've been noticing that people have been camping outside of safezones, especially Berxley, with bikes or just weapons. This is especially frustrating to me and to many others, because many times when I attempt to go to Atlanta from Berxley, I get jumped/sniped/bike'd. It doesn't make sense to me that the outside of a safezone is one of the most dangerous places on the map. Maybe the server could build more cover around the safezones so that people could travel to their destination more successfully? Idk, leave some ideas/suggestions below.
    I suggest they just make more exits and ways to escape without being seen, but a no pvp zone would be border-line factions. And we all hate those... *shiver*

Sarge4id

Titan
    Sarge4id
    Sarge4id Sarge4id
    I suggest they just make more exits and ways to escape without being seen, but a no pvp zone would be border-line factions. And we all hate those... *shiver*

There are 3 or 4 exits to random locations outside of berx. Using them makes it harder for a camper to predict where a player will end up outside the sz. Either the distance from the sz could be increased, or players could try to make a break for it in a hole in the campers' offense. extending the no pvp area out side the fenced wall is no different then making the wall bigger. at some point they will have to cross into pvp territory. This could also avoid players nudging each other off the top of the gates into the pvp zone.

Problem with hidden exits are once they are found they can be camped and prime ambush spots. Brooks power plant has that drain pipe, all someone has to do is stand on the other side of the river with a barrett. And we already have "no pvp zones," we call them safe zones, lol.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    There are 3 or 4 exits to random locations outside of berx. Using them makes it harder for a camper to predict where a player will end up outside the sz. Either the distance from the sz could be increased, or players could try to make a break for it in a hole in the campers' offense. extending the no pvp area out side the fenced wall is no different then making the wall bigger. at some point they will have to cross into pvp territory. This could also avoid players nudging each other off the top of the gates into the pvp zone.

Problem with hidden exits are once they are found they can be camped and prime ambush spots. Brooks power plant has that drain pipe, all someone has to do is stand on the other side of the river with a barrett. And we already have "no pvp zones," we call them safe zones, lol.
    It's pretty easy to circle around berx with bike and fulljugg.

curiousgeorge341

Champion
    curiousgeorge341
    curiousgeorge341 curiousgeorge341
    If you don't want to die just don't go to berx... go to mallow or brooks. Brooks especially never has anyone

Phenixtri

Phenixtri
    Phenixtri Phenixtri
    yea im sorry but the TP sign excuse is no longer valid as all a jug or any other mischievous asshat has to do is use the sign multiple times and mark the general spawn locations with barricade blocks or barbed wire. From their camping said spawns is incredibly easy especially in open areas and the addition of invincible riders on bikes makes it even easier to do this.

Ive been killed like this at berx & mallowbridge SZs today more than 6 times already .... This is why i am seriously contemplating setting up a PVP military themed clan / faction that patrols and polices the perimeters of SZs to keep campers at bay or at the very least chase them out of their tents once they are spotted by other players.