• IP Copied!
  • Sale + Paysafecard + Mine Wars

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    As for Mine Wars, we have been looking at feedback, and have a lot in the works. We are planning on remapping defense, as it is a bit overpowered at the moment. There will also be many quests added soon, along with side quests, and a lot more to explore, so stay tuned! We also have Mine Wars Conquest coming out! Conquest is a battle type game mode, where your exp goes towards your active Mine Wars character. It is similar to Star Wars Battlefront.

Teams
    When you join, you are put on a team, either Empire or Rebellion. If the game hasn't started, you can change teams.

Scoring
    During the game, your team's goal is to reach 2,000 points. Your team gets 5 points per kill, and 1 point every second you own a command post.

Command Posts
    There are three command posts on every map. In order to take a command post, you have to stand on it. They are usually 5 blocks by 5 blocks. The more teammates you have on a command post, the quicker you take it.

Loadouts
    Every time you die, you can select a loadout. Some of the loadouts are available when the game starts, and others you can only use when you have gotten a certain amount of points.

Heroes/Maps
    Every few minutes, a person is selected from your team to play as a hero. We will only have a few heroes when it first releases, and the hero you get depends on the map. When you are given the option to be a hero, a piece of paper is put in your 9 slot that you must right click. To start, we are having two maps (at least): Endor, with the heroes being Luke and Darth Vader, and Starkiller base, with the heroes being Rey and Kylo Ren. Some screenshots of the map, Endor, are below!

43fa7d5969920ec5891ebe970ed8f1ed.png

4b4492025e209efc6db39b66789af6ba.png

paysafecard.png
    On another note, after popular demand, we are now accepting paysafecard! Also, we have put on a 25% Sale for the end of summer! It will last through Labor Day Weekend!

Last edited:

Metalbag

Mythical
    Metalbag
    Metalbag Metalbag
    Bitcoins ples
    Lol. This seems nice because the last time I played a star-wars based video game was a while back. Hearing that I'll be able to get "BattleFront 3" As a bonus of being an Immortal/Titan is nice because the real game is much more expensive then What I got immortal at.

Zepat

Mythical
    Zepat
    Zepat Zepat
    In Star Wars Battlefront you were able to battle in space. And the objective was to destroy the enemy ship, by firstly destroying their shields, and then destroying either their engines, hyperdrive (or something) and other things (can't remember, last time I played it on my ps2 was ages ago). You were also able to dock your spaceship in the enemy imperial star destroyer (or something else depending on what team they were) and kill them inside. Also steal one of their spaceships.

Now I understand that it would take AGES to do something like this and it may cause a lot of lag, but would it be possible to do something like this? Also when Mine Wars fully comes out, will we be able to fly into space and go to other planets from space, or will we be able to teleport only? (Fly into space like in No Man's Sky, and enter different planets like that as well.) I understand that this is just Minecraft, but a lot of people have done impressive things, so I guess something like this "could" be possible?

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    It's a week from a month. We've been waiting for a release or a progress update. It's been donator test mode for nearly a month. It was scheduled to be released last month. But you haven't even updated the thing with your progress. We want to know where the developers are in Mine Wars and how close we are to a release.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    It's a week from a month. We've been waiting for a release or a progress update. It's been donator test mode for nearly a month. It was scheduled to be released last month. But you haven't even updated the thing with your progress. We want to know where the developers are in Mine Wars and how close we are to a release.
    yah tell us more