• IP Copied!
  • See you all later

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Wobbie was definitely one of the best Sr. Mods. Sorry he banned you, but you shouldn't have been doin' what you was doin.'
    I asked him to ban me lol. No ****, but, Tbh I really liked him... he was a great staff member and was always willing to help me out when I needed it.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I asked him to ban me lol. No ****, but, Tbh I really liked him... he was a great staff member and was always willing to help me out when I needed it.
    if you asked him to do it, why are you always so pissy.
    Meh. You don't always show it. Anyway, I included Wobbie for my reasons. End of story. Like it or not.

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx

You can't just ask someone to ban you. You don't have authority over what a staff chooses as a punishment. If they choose to ban you, it is of their own volition. You are not special- everyone else who hacked was banned, just like you. They weren't planning on making an exception just for you, so don't act like you had any control over your ban.

You were banned because you hacked, not because you told someone to ban you.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    You can't just ask someone to ban you. You don't have authority over what a staff chooses as a punishment. If they choose to ban you, it is of their own volition. You are not special- everyone else who hacked was banned, just like you. They weren't planning on making an exception just for you, so don't act like you had any control over your ban.

You were banned because you hacked, not because you told someone to ban you.
    I can send you the screenshot on discord... I asked him to ban me on the discord server for three months... I didn't hack on the discord server... Is it even possible to hack a Discord server?

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I can send you the screenshot on discord... I asked him to ban me on the discord server for three months... I didn't hack on the discord server... Is it even possible to hack a Discord server?
    Depends on your definition. I mean you can log every message in every channel (including hidden ones) but that is a spicy secret that I won't share here since it would further derail the thread. Get back on topic or staff will beat everyone with sticks...

lssluvlego

lssluvlego
    lssluvlego lssluvlego
    Depends on your definition. I mean you can log every message in every channel (including hidden ones) but that is a spicy secret that I won't share here since it would further derail the thread. Get back on topic or staff will beat everyone with sticks...
    Poke it with a stick!