• IP Copied!
  • Selling. . .

Should Selling Items Be Added (For A Lower Cost Than Being Bought)

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
    • No

Votes: 1 14.3%
    • Same Price

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RandomHuman123

RandomHuman123
    RandomHuman123 RandomHuman123
    Something I Think Should Be Added To The Server Is Selling. . .

This Is Mainly Because Sometimes I Get Extra Stuff That I Dont Need (Anymore)
    And Trading Was A Good Solution For Some Of The Gear That I Didnt Need But. . .
    In The End I Would Always End Up With Extra Gear. . .

In My Opinion I Believe Selling The Gear At Safe Zones With NCPs Would Be A Pretty Good Addition To The Server. (I Also Thought Of This Idea For The People Who Dont Have Infinite Money And Are Poor Like Me)
    Anyway, Even If You Could Sell It For A Lower Price Than Buying It, it Would Still Be A Good Addition To The Server.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    This is a cool idea but there are a lot of potential issues with it.
    Ex. Infinite Money people could abuse this a lot, difficulty establishing fair prices, possible mass economy inflation

Last edited:

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    . . ?
    Why Would People With Infinite Money Sell? And How Would Selling Be Abused?

If you're getting money from selling gear to NPC's at safezone, players with Infinite can just buy everything from the shops for free and then resell it to your NPC's to make unlegit in-game money, like a farm.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    prehaps items could be taged with bought or found bought items would not be sallable while found items would but a problem that arises is the amount of extra gear that can be found and what about cars barebd wire etc

The_HX_Gamer

The_HX_Gamer
    The_HX_Gamer The_HX_Gamer
    I agree with this, there is so much stuff in my vault, so usually when I find a backpack, I fill it up with all my extra stuff (usually tier two junk). Then I sell out the whole backpack for around $1.5k when its worth like $5k.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    I agree with this, there is so much stuff in my vault, so usually when I find a backpack, I fill it up with all my extra stuff (usually tier two junk). Then I sell out the whole backpack for around $1.5k when its worth like $5k.
    i throw my extra packs away but ill probs stop and fill them with gear from the cdc

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    I dislike this idea. Even if Infinites couldnt sell, they could just use an alt or get someone to sell stuff for them.

Sell your gear to players, not to the NPC's.

Secondly, no offense to you, but Why Do You Type Like This? It hurts my eyes.

RandomHuman123

RandomHuman123
    RandomHuman123 RandomHuman123
    Secondly, no offense to you, but Why Do You Type Like This? It hurts my eyes.

I type with every beginning letter capitalized because its a bad typing habit I have, it is also a way people used to tell whether I was using this account or my brother. (In a different server :cool:)
    And for me typing with the bad capitalization is a faster way of typing for me :p

Wobiee

Mythical
    Wobiee
    Wobiee Wobiee
    I think that this should be implemented as I have the same problem of having to much stuff and just want to get rid of it in exchange for a small handful of cash. Although this wouldn't work for people with unlimited money.