• IP Copied!
  • Server Reset?

Reset?

• Reset everything except ranks and inf.

Votes: 10 66.7%
    • Reset the map but keep gears.

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    _ Today at 8:40 PM (Western Coast time) I was told by [Builder] gabrielmaennl5 that a new map will come out. As a result of this, Berx will be gone and along with players gears. Basically a server reset, everything will be anew except for real life purchased and possibly infinite money.

bethgreenesings
    bethgreenesings bethgreenesings
    I kinda hope that's true. I really would like a reset, of course leaving out ranks and infinite money, but yeah starting fresh would be nice. Level the playing field for everyone,kinda. A lot of servers I play on are about to have their resets as well, its nice getting to restart and rebuild.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    To everyone who is wondering---->

A reset coming with the new map is not confirmed yet.
    It is possible, but there hasn't been any announcement by the Owners confirming a reset, as far as I know.

-7th

Last edited:

lXxBennyxXl

by resetting does it also mean that our stats gets reseted too? because i would be sad to see my K/D ratio getting reseted

Kakreth

To everyone who is wondering---->

A reset coming with the new map is not confirmed yet.
    It is possible, but there hasn't been any announcement by the Owners confirming a reset, as far as I know.

-7th
    so what ur saying is its possible that those who have spent money on crates and stuff will lose it all, as well as those who have worked hard to get large amount of jgug and money will have it taken away, its kinda dumb to do dat, and i would be very very salty seeing as i have 10.6mil and 70 jugg sets

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    I kinda hope that's true. I really would like a reset, of course leaving out ranks and infinite money, but yeah starting fresh would be nice. Level the playing field for everyone,kinda. A lot of servers I play on are about to have their resets as well, its nice getting to restart and rebuild.
    WIPE IT ALL! Including infinite.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected

I am only communicating what I know. DarylTheDixon is a builder, I would hold off from assuring a reset until the Owners or Admins make an announcement.
    so what ur saying is its possible that those who have spent money on crates and stuff will lose it all, as well as those who have worked hard to get large amount of jgug and money will have it taken away, its kinda dumb to do dat, and i would be very very salty seeing as i have 10.6mil and 70 jugg sets

The new map is still very far from completion, so you guys shouldn't have to worry for now.

- 7th

Last edited:

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    I am only communicating what I know. DarylTheDixon is a builder, I would hold off from assuring a reset until the Owners or Admins make an announcement.

The new map is still very far from completion, so you guys shouldn't have to worry for now.

- 7th
    But still....

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    I actually would love a reset.. even though I have spent hundreds of dollars on the server and have over 130 jugg sets and around 20m spread through multiple accounts, I think a reset would make the game more fun for me, because of right now it's just me pvping for fun and not caring if I lose anything, but if there is a reset I would demand to keep my rank and infinite >;)

_VC_

Famous
    _VC_
    _VC_ _VC_
    Things have not been officially announced yet, but if there is a reset there will MOST DEFINETLEY be some sort of compensation for those who have worked forever obtaining jugg. Jugg was never ever meant to get this out of hand and needs to be more rare. Reset's need to happen in order to keep the server from getting stale. There will be an official announcement on this matter soon. Stay tuned everyone -VC

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    Things have not been officially announced yet, but if there is a reset there will MOST DEFINETLEY be some sort of compensation for those who have worked forever obtaining jugg. Jugg was never ever meant to get this out of hand and needs to be more rare. Reset's need to happen in order to keep the server from getting stale. There will be an official announcement on this matter soon. Stay tuned everyone -VC
    If you are going to make a reset to balance jug, can you please at least spare our humble riot gear?