• IP Copied!
  • > Should Titan Vault have an extra row added?

Should the Titan vault have another row added to it?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

D4RKTARGET

So recently me and my friend jaisthename thought "Hey... What if there was another ROW for the TITAN VAULT, so then there would be four rows instead of THREE", And if course that depends on what the staffs and you guys think about it, and don't worry a POLL will DETERMINE if there should be another row added to the TITAN VAULT.

Sleep__Away

Mythical
    Sleep__Away
    Sleep__Away Sleep__Away
    So recently me and my friend jaisthename thought "Hey... What if there was another ROW for the TITAN VAULT, so then there would be four rows instead of THREE", And if course that depends on what the staffs and you guys think about it, and don't worry a POLL will DETERMINE if there should be another row added to the TITAN VAULT.
    *Glance over the "Recent Supporter" category and see huge lag since everyone is trying to get that extra row. :D

olothus

Mythical
    olothus
    olothus olothus
    Titans <usually> payed a lot of money...that is why they are OP.....if you want that stuff buy a higher rank

D4RKTARGET

Titans <usually> payed a lot of money...that is why they are OP.....if you want that stuff buy a higher rank
    What if you bought it for 90$ you would get the latest features because you payed like three times the amount of money then when there's a 70% sale going on currently, or buy Titan for more then 80$ at the most, thanks for posting and sharing your content :D

Cactiee

Titan
    Cactiee
    Cactiee Cactiee
    lol it owners want it to Sale they arent gonna listen to u and Titan's already OP now u want MORE OP what about other ranks... atleast buff every rank not just Titan
    We arent Valve we dont Pay2Win