• IP Copied!
  • Sick and Tired

Status
    Not open for further replies.

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    DarthVaderfr DarthVaderfr
    Okay, first of all, what the actual hell havoc? Do you even listen to the players? lmao. Seriously, like 500 players are telling you to fix your server. Can you stop being a d*** and actually do something? You have time to make a texture pack, but can't make the server even a slight better? The bugs are out of control on there. I finally got inf after three years ofc when the server died.. only people really left is MrCalimaro, me (occasionally comes on), mysweetdinky9, Hexings, and sometimes Nasty_Nater comes online. I heard Declan got banned so no declan = no Chris_XP. How about you reset bans and warns, and when i say reset bans, i mean also Exo_HD cause you dont know, he might wanna actually play now, and if he continues to hack, ban him again, simple.
    bring back the old map as well, was way better.
    Please bring the server back to the 1.8 days

egmp1

Mythical
    egmp1
    egmp1 egmp1
    Hey man, I have nothing against you im just letting you know. The staff are human too. They make mistakes. They're not robots or machines who can fix everything. Its easy for you to say but it's hard to make a server perfect. They can't please everyone and make them happy. Some people are too blind to see that they aren't ignoring what people say, they read and they decide what to do.

Click here to see how staff get treated everyday.

Plus be more specific than "Bring back the server to the 1.8 days."

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Okay, first of all, what the actual hell havoc? Do you even listen to the players? lmao. Seriously, like 500 players are telling you to fix your server. Can you stop being a d*** and actually do something? You have time to make a texture pack, but can't make the server even a slight better? The bugs are out of control on there. I finally got inf after three years ofc when the server died.. only people really left is MrCalimaro, me (occasionally comes on), mysweetdinky9, Hexings, and sometimes Nasty_Nater comes online. I heard Declan got banned so no declan = no Chris_XP. How about you reset bans and warns, and when i say reset bans, i mean also Exo_HD cause you dont know, he might wanna actually play now, and if he continues to hack, ban him again, simple.
    bring back the old map as well, was way better.
    Please bring the server back to the 1.8 days
    Hell No, Reset bans? That's as dumb as removing ranks
    I'm sick and tired of people like you consistently complaining of everything that doesn't go your way, just quit

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    I'm sick and tired of people like you consistently complaining of everything that doesn't go your way, just quit
    Sorry for trying to make the server better you ****. The people who are "complaining" were here first so get your roleplaying *** out of here

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    Honestly just shut up, this is getting boring now.
    Lol i spent money on this server cuz it used to be fun and i gave money to keep it going not to turn into what Nickelodeon is today,
    so if u spent money on this im sure youd rant too

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    why is resetting bans a bad idea

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Sorry for trying to make the server better you ****. The people who are "complaining" were here first so get your roleplaying *** out of here

The Server MrWalkingToxic, is "dying" due to consistent changes made for the convenience of the proud and haughty fake OG players that want everything changed for their precious benefit. Just Quit and come back in two weeks and complain again how the server hasn't changed for you punk, and tell the rest of your goonies too to make another announcement to make feebish threats to leave and come back the very next day at most. Sit Down, and **** Off

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    The bugs are out of control on there.
    Feel free to private message myself or any other staff member with further details on bugs you're experiencing so that we can actually discuss them with the owners.
    only people really left is MrCalimaro, me (occasionally comes on), mysweetdinky9, Hexings, and sometimes Nasty_Nater comes online. I heard Declan got banned so no declan = no Chris_XP.
    I haven't heard anything of Declan being banned, it's probable that he's been busy instead. Also, there's far more than 5-7 players online at any given time, you're simply referring to players you personally consider friends or "relevant".
    How about you reset bans and warns
    why is resetting bans a bad idea
    Resetting bans/punishments isn't something that's going to happen. Players aren't banned without just cause, and they always have the opportunity to appeal after certain amounts of time. If a player got banned under offenses severe enough that appealing doesn't work, then it's likely better for the community that they not be allowed on HavocMC.

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Lol i spent money on this server cuz it used to be fun and i gave money to keep it going not to turn into what Nickelodeon is today,
    so if u spent money on this im sure youd rant too
    Dude I am titan, was once a staff member and ran one of the biggest teams on TMD (Ravenwood). I mature enough to see not much has changed other than the attitude of some people.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Going to be honest this post made me laugh today and I dont know if its because its the same discussion that is posted almost every week or the massive dose of cough syrup I have had the past couple of days. Anyways yes the bugs and glitches are known and the owners and developer do work hard in making this list smaller. The texture pack was made to be more 1.8 efficient being the server is now 1.8 mainly and help reduce lag issues that many had with the other 3D model guns. Also congrats on getting infinite. As for the ban reset, yeah as Kendrq and many of the other mods said including the owners it wont happen. Even if we did unban players you and I both know they will try to pull whatever it was that got them banned the first time again thus leaving us back here on forums in 3 or so months demanding another ban reset. Now the map, that one thing people keep bringing up has already been addressed by the owners that the old map will never come back as it was an outdated map and if it were to be added back it would not have any key locations the current one has such as oceanside, junkyard, sanctuary, kingdom, and other updated locations we currently. To bring the old map back would be a massive suicide attempt on the servers behalf as competing servers who do have updated key elements such as locations would draw the fan base and we would just be that one server with an old 1.8 that was bland and looked like it was just given up on. Lastly their are many staff members who are currently working as hard as they can to fix the issues that we currently have and also at the same time trying to adapt a new pvp mode that many voted to do. Oh and even though minewars may not be for you or someone else we still have players who have been waiting a year or more for minewars updates and that is a priority for many builders at the moment and they are all working very hard and making something that will be both great and unexpected to the minewars community.

Okay Im done, if you have read all that whoever you may be thank you and hopefully it will help those understand the current situation.

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    Dude I am titan, was once a staff member and ran one of the biggest teams on TMD (Ravenwood). I mature enough to see not much has changed other than the attitude of some people.
    The Server MrWalkingToxic, is "dying" due to consistent changes made for the convenience of the proud and haughty fake OG players that want everything changed for their precious benefit. Just Quit and come back in two weeks and complain again how the server hasn't changed for you punk, and tell the rest of your goonies too to make another announcement to make feebish threats to leave and come back the very next day at most. Sit Down, and **** Off
    lol irl i can beat your *** like a pulp so dont call me a "punk" sit your *** down random

X9ine

Mythical
    DarthVaderfr
    Going to be honest this post made me laugh today and I dont know if its because its the same discussion that is posted almost every week or the massive dose of cough syrup I have had the past couple of days. Anyways yes the bugs and glitches are known and the owners and developer do work hard in making this list smaller. The texture pack was made to be more 1.8 efficient being the server is now 1.8 mainly and help reduce lag issues that many had with the other 3D model guns. Also congrats on getting infinite. As for the ban reset, yeah as Kendrq and many of the other mods said including the owners it wont happen. Even if we did unban players you and I both know they will try to pull whatever it was that got them banned the first time again thus leaving us back here on forums in 3 or so months demanding another ban reset. Now the map, that one thing people keep bringing up has already been addressed by the owners that the old map will never come back as it was an outdated map and if it were to be added back it would not have any key locations the current one has such as oceanside, junkyard, sanctuary, kingdom, and other updated locations we currently. To bring the old map back would be a massive suicide attempt on the servers behalf as competing servers who do have updated key elements such as locations would draw the fan base and we would just be that one server with an old 1.8 that was bland and looked like it was just given up on. Lastly their are many staff members who are currently working as hard as they can to fix the issues that we currently have and also at the same time trying to adapt a new pvp mode that many voted to do. Oh and even though minewars may not be for you or someone else we still have players who have been waiting a year or more for minewars updates and that is a priority for many builders at the moment and they are all working very hard and making something that will be both great and unexpected to the minewars community.

Okay Im done, if you have read all that whoever you may be thank you and hopefully it will help those understand the current situation.
    thanks, and i didnt even think of the sanc, kingdom, etc, but i think what we're all trying to say is the map may be too big? idk just something about the 1.8 map that everyone, including me, likes

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    lol irl i can beat your *** like a pulp so dont call me a "punk" sit your *** down random
    come at me with your squad of 12 year-olds and I'll take you all out, irl ima bust your wimpy blocked-lookin ***. Ima get toxic as much as you want, boi!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.