• IP Copied!
  • Sorry for anything i did.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    Pawndah does not deserve this ban. It is completely false and doesn't even make sense. So as we all know the team "Myth" was duping so much on TMD and they all got banned for it. That was a justified ban with proof.. and then after they got banned a player who was banned in the mix "Kyorashi" started talking to IgnitingIce in teamspeak or something and started trying to get anyone else he could get banned... that is not even fair at all. he was banned and just made up this random thing called a "Money glitch" which no one even knows about lol like what the **** is a "Money Glitch" please explain to me lol and also I have not seen proof of a Money glitch so why is Pawndah banned? And dont you think if there was a money glitch he would of had wayyy more money than just 20m? like hes not the only one with 20m out there lol. Such a stupid ban with no proof and just some random banned player making **** up to get others banned. It is so sad that the Admins/Owners let this happen.

Taktix1

This is complete nonsense, there was no proof against him "duping money". Considering contacting Eula about this. He paid for a rank and now is getting falsely banned? Without any proof this is just a waste of everyone's time.

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    This is complete nonsense, there was no proof against him "duping money". Considering contacting Eula about this. He paid for a rank and now is getting falsely banned? Without any proof this is just a waste of everyone's time.
    No need to contact Eula I'm sure nick or igniting ice will realize their mistake

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Pawndah, you are able to file a support ticket. If you appeal and happen to be innocent, you will be unbanned. If you aren't, that is for you to discuss with the staff member who banned you. I'd suggest you and your friends discontinue the forum threads as it won't solve anything and it is simply unnecessary. Please do not comment any further on this thread.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    How is it unnecessary? He got banned for no reason lol, the players should be allowed to know what happens on the server and this is just a forum post to get someone to take some action because this ban was false af.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    He has to make an appeal like everyone else. His support ticket will be viewed although these thread posts may decrease his chance of getting unbanned.

Last edited:

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    He has to make an appeal like everyone else. His support ticket will be read when created although these thread posts may decrease his chance of getting unbanned.
    Alright alright I already created a support ticket

Taktix1

He has to make an appeal like everyone else. His support ticket will be read when created although these thread posts may decrease his chance of getting unbanned.
    Apologies for creating a thread, i thought he already created a support ticket and got denied an unban... I'll be sure to clarify things with him next time.

Dhonuts

Dhonuts
    Dhonuts Dhonuts
    "...discontinue the forum threads as it won't solve anything and it is simply unnecessary." You are telling Pawndah to discontinue threads such as this. He was merely sharing a YouTube video on this thread. How is this thread any different than anyone else sharing a YouTube video? To avoid further confusion, watch what you say. ;)

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    does anybody know if pandawh has been unbaned yet? if he hasnt then he needs to make a support ticket as this thread has gotten out of hand

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    "...discontinue the forum threads as it won't solve anything and it is simply unnecessary." You are telling Pawndah to discontinue threads such as this. He was merely sharing a YouTube video on this thread. How is this thread any different than anyone else sharing a YouTube video? To avoid further confusion, watch what you say. ;)
    Thanks dude means a lot that you guys are on this case like I am