• IP Copied!
  • Staff Members Deserves Credit

Vora_SCP

I just wanted to pop in here and say one thing, Altho this can stir up controversy… I just want to say that the staff here really do work hard, I’ve seen many really set them back with hurtful comments, I know you all are waiting for “MineWars” and more updates for all of the current game modes but, let them do there job, almost all of them are respectful, and sure, some could argue back with you, but if that happens have you ever considered if anything is going on at that moment with them, not all staff take topics the exact way everyone “should” deal with them! Just make note of that, I personally love this community and I’m also glad to now be apart of the creative advice team!

qwef

Mythical
    qwef
    qwef qwef
    I just wanted to pop in here and say one thing, Altho this can stir up controversy… I just want to say that the staff here really do work hard, I’ve seen many really set them back with hurtful comments, I know you all are waiting for “MineWars” and more updates for all of the current game modes but, let them do there job, almost all of them are respectful, and sure, some could argue back with you, but if that happens have you ever considered if anything is going on at that moment with them, not all staff take topics the exact way everyone “should” deal with them! Just make note of that, I personally love this community and I’m also glad to now be apart of the creative advice team!
    no one above mod works. you get warned for saying staff is ****phobic :) you get warned for saying anything lgbt actually. Skye and Jacob and running this server 6 feet under... welcome to the creative team tho