• No

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

Tqns

Builder
    Tqns
    Tqns Tqns
    Hello,

My name is Tqns and I want to talk about how the staff act. I called someone a ginger 3x, got permanent muted without a warning or something. Then I asked DinoDerp_ on pm on discord for an answer, but he kept ignoring me. Then I asked it in helpop like 10 times, Nick banned me for 1 hour without an warning or something. They can't keep the server up for people and no fun to play because of the lag, bug and glitches there are. They are pushing out updates without fixing the bugs or glitches before.

Kind regards
    Casey aka Daddy aka Tqns

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    Hate to be that guy but the fact that you put "Or something" after all your statements is contradictory to your point. If you have a problem, simply appeal, making these posts lessen your chance of being unbanned, or unmuted. I wouldn't go as far to say that staff are bad, but if it is true that the staff involved in this matter were not performing to par, then they shall be trialed fairly. And, if Nickk were to ban you, there would be reason, such as spamming helpop. Right? Onto your next statement, regarding content. We have active developers working behind the scenes on bugs and glitches- and if you could list said ones, they could be brought to light, because most of them are already on the to-do list. As I said before, bashing staff for supposed corruption won't help your situation whatsoever, and ending your very, very rant-like post with "Kind Regards", doesn't really change anything either. Ain't tryna start anything but yknow, gl.

Rattler_

Champion
    xxRatt
    xxRatt xxRatt
    Staff do not always have to give you a warning before they do something, you should have know what you should and shouldn't be doing, and just because dinoderp didnt answer does not mean he was ignoring you, we have lives outside of tmd just like everyone else. Also we have a rules section on what is and isn't allowed, and _Nickk banned you for spamming helpop which is a bannable offense since it makes it hard for a staff member to see the rest of chat, he did not need to give you a warning for that. As rejante said you can appeal your ban by clicking the support tickets link in my signature.

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    We have to handle things as they arise within whatever power we have. Jr Mods and Helpers cant fix lag. But we can deal with chat related stuff.

Or if that answer isn’t enough.

YeS I Am baD mOd vERy bAD anD NOt GooD

Last edited:

Tqns

Builder
    Tqns
    Tqns Tqns
    But fr PERMANENT mute for calling some1 a ginger which was ment a joke? Pawndah is way more toxic and not eveb mute lool and rn 3 ban evaders chilling tmdc no staff to be found

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    Staff do not always have to give you a warning before they do something, you should have know what you should and shouldn't be doing, and just because dinoderp didnt answer does not mean he was ignoring you, we have lives outside of tmd just like everyone else. Also we have a rules section on what is and isn't allowed, and _Nickk banned you for spamming helpop which is a bannable offense since it makes it hard for a staff member to see the rest of chat, he did not need to give you a warning for that. As rejante said you can appeal your ban by clicking the support tickets link in my signature.

Calling somebody a ginger isn't against the rules. You can't go and simply mute somebody without a warning, and IT SHOULD NOT be allowed. The fact that you think you can is a problem. Yes, HELPOP spamming is against the rules, so Tqns should not have been doing that. Please don't bring up the "we have lives outside of tmd." He is not saying you don't, he's aruging that nobody gave him a response when he felt he was unfairly punished.
    We have to handle things as they arise within whatever power we have. Jr Mods and Helpers cant fix lag. But we can deal with chat related stuff.

Or if that answer isn’t enough.

YeS I Am baD mOd vERy bAD anD NOt GooD

Really not sure what you're trying to say here. The last sentence is not needed, nor funny. You all still have yet to provide him an answer as to why he was muted without warning, per my knowledge as to what I see here. It seems to me you are poking fun at him and not solving the issue. This is one of the reasons why the Community at times, has the right to be frustrated with staff.

Hello,

My name is Tqns and I want to talk about how the staff act. I called someone a ginger 3x, got permanent muted without a warning or something. Then I asked DinoDerp_ on pm on discord for an answer, but he kept ignoring me. Then I asked it in helpop like 10 times, Nick banned me for 1 hour without an warning or something. They can't keep the server up for people and no fun to play because of the lag, bug and glitches there are. They are pushing out updates without fixing the bugs or glitches before.

Kind regards
    Casey aka Daddy aka Tqns

Look Casey, read the rules, because you should have not been spamming helpop. However, you being muted for saying "ginger" is incorrect. If you were warned, you should have argued the warn. Ginger is not an insult, and if people take it that way they need to grow up. Create an appeal and I have your back on this one regarding an unfair mute.