• No!

Votes: 12 57.1%
    • I dont really care

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    DerpNation666
    DerpNation666 DerpNation666
    I wonder if we could raise enough votes to make a small mangledfury statue/npc in berx to remember mangledfury

Last edited:

dqnte

Id like to say first that i really enjoyed mangles entertainment for the mining dead and his amazing videos of the server he even helped me to learn how to play the server by watching his videos and thats why i am a Mining Dead vet for like 4 years now. #FreeFury #BringbacktheBEAST

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Id like to say first that i really enjoyed mangles entertainment for the mining dead and his amazing videos of the server he even helped me to learn how to play the server by watching his videos and thats why i am a Mining Dead vet for like 4 years now. #FreeFury #BringbacktheBEAST
    I sure as hell didn't when I would get full rushed by his 4 man juggteam.

PolarDynasty

PolarDynasty
    PolarDynasty PolarDynasty
    Even tough some players liked this player, it doesn't mean we would add a unnecessary statue of this player to cdc.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    this thread really wraps up the carrnige caused by the baning of myth these ancient players will be misted but no mangled statue

PolarDynasty

PolarDynasty
    PolarDynasty PolarDynasty
    But.. Can we make it like on the roof on berx? :D
    hLmB1kL.jpg

_Vapples_

What I am picking up from this post is that this guy was infamous for rushing practically anyone with a jugg-decked four man team. Then he, along with others, were banned under completely reasonable terms of which everyone agrees to by connecting to the server. I'd rather walk through the Cursed Land of 1x1 Dirt Towers under the darkest of moons than ***** a statue of someone known for less-than honorable practices.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    What I am picking up from this post is that this guy was infamous for rushing practically anyone with a jugg-decked four man team. Then he, along with others, were banned under completely reasonable terms of which everyone agrees to by connecting to the server. I'd rather walk through the Cursed Land of 1x1 Dirt Towers under the darkest of moons than ***** a statue of someone known for less-than honorable practices.
    I could not have wrote this any better.