• IP Copied!
  • Stolen textures!

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Hi _Tachi_,

Thank you for your concern regarding the textures of HavocMC being stolen. Unfortunately, we cannot do a lot regarding this. We will be sure to keep an eye out for these types of issues and take action if needed. This has happened before and will surely happen again. Happy New Years and thanks again for the report!

- Peach
    No problem! happy to help!

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    It’s pretty petty if you actually copy right a Minecraft resource pack, and no where in the pack does it say Copyright HavocMC

Pack Statement in the first folder of the pack:
    - This pack was created by HavocMC for HavocMC.
    - Please do not distribute this pack or textures claiming them as your own.

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    Oml a builder replied to a post! Post is old, sorry I don’t use tmds pack cause I don’t play, and not everyone checks the folders so ugh yeah.

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    is stealing a minecraft texturepack really a felony...like really? lol

Not saying that it's cool- it's wrong and I don't condone it...but felony seems like a stretch. I can't see much happening over minecraft being a felony unless it involved a child being victimized or exploited or something. Not sure the courts would take a stolen resource pack seriously lol

But yeah- ripping off someones texture pack is not cool, so whatever server did that is lame and prob. won't get many players anyways.